Urban Terror Forums: who is responsible for KUNG FU tweaks? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

who is responsible for KUNG FU tweaks?

#1 Guest_!.R.b4b00n

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:30 PM

what silly update is this i ask you?
no more boots of passion in close combat unless you take knife in your hand?
this sux...i tell ya...

together with new colours in nightvision googles....???....is this some kind of fashion add-on? bah... i are angry

#2 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:31 PM

I agree on the first, but I dont see how the 2nd affects you when you dont want to use it??

#3 Guest_!.R.b4b00n

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:35 PM

i use nv googles from teh first day on i started to play urt...never take them off...you had to learn how to play with them and your vision blocked, campors hided and so on...now they are just another fashion implement...no use...

#4 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 17 May 2004 - 01:03 PM

[quote name='"!.R.b4b00n"]i use nv googles from teh first day on i started to play urt...never take them off...you had to learn how to play with them and your vision blocked' date=' campors hided and so on...now they are just another fashion implement...no use...[/quote']

What? You've got to be kidding. Have you tried the light blue goggles? They are so crisp and clear it's unbelievable. Download KennyPumpas nvg_script.cfg from this forum, http://www.forums.ur...opic.php?t=1318 and try them out. "No use"??? The value of the NVGs just went up by 150% imho.

#5 Guest_!.R.b4b00n

Posted 17 May 2004 - 01:08 PM

like i said...everyone can use them now...thatz what bothers me... :B

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Mav (old) Icon

• LocationGreenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 17 May 2004 - 01:49 PM

Oh! Please, evening the playing feel.

Oh No the game is more balanced. I'm upset. :shock:

#7 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 17 May 2004 - 02:04 PM

what silly update is this i ask you?
no more boots of passion in close combat unless you take knife in your hand?
this sux...i tell ya...

together with new colours in nightvision googles....???....is this some kind of fashion add-on? bah... i are angry

the TEAM is responsible...and if you would have read some previous threads, you would see teh colored nvgs were a community idea.

#8 Guest_!.R.b4b00n

Posted 17 May 2004 - 02:13 PM

bad idea. :idea:

#9 User is offline   xfact0r Icon

• Account: xfact0r
  • Main tag: p4*

Posted 17 May 2004 - 02:15 PM

For the NV colors, blame autoaim.cfg (just watch his sig) :P
As for the boot change, blame a bunch of noobs that were always posting how easy they were n00bified by the boot, etc, etc.

#10 Guest_!.R.b4b00n

Posted 17 May 2004 - 02:25 PM

ok
i'm not blaming anyone....
its not like nv googles were easy to use, especially if opponents camped a lot or hide themselves in corners...if they don't move, you don't see them...i like the fact that nv googles got some attention but i don't like the fact that they turned into some fashion implement...my opinnion not yours, because you took that away....now you can always see opponents even if they don't move? (or am i just daydreaming)...now this is bad...

as for the boots....it was the sarcastic question Oswald...of course i know the TEAM is responsible for all the work but that doesn't mean that all of us should always like it...this mod is the only online game i play, i like it a lot, but sometimes new tweaks give you bad emotions...

you changed kung fu and night vision...the only two things i really use in teh game :B

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942