Urban Terror Forums: something americans should know about the game: - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

something americans should know about the game:

#11 Guest_tuxq

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:53 PM

The SR8 is perfect.

AHHHHHH I'm Blind!

That really does hurt my eyes... lol

#12 Guest_Cruper

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:58 PM

is sid a like a god for you ? what sid says is just fine ?
ok i see, no chance to discuss with you... i'll play cs then, its faster...

#13 User is offline   No|Leaf|Clover (old) Icon

• LocationNew York, USA

Posted 17 May 2004 - 04:03 PM

cs is faster? Fascinating.

#14 Guest_tuxq

Posted 17 May 2004 - 04:10 PM

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMFG
I FCKING KNEW IT.
IT'S A CS KID

#15 Guest_Cruper

Posted 17 May 2004 - 04:21 PM

i never played cs but i really think to do so if there wasnt steam.... you can walk faster in cs as in urt.. and youre laughting about the cs players ?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 Guest_tuxq

Posted 17 May 2004 - 04:25 PM

i never played cs but i really think to do so if there wasnt steam.... you can walk faster in cs as in urt.. and youre laughting about the cs players ?

Am I the only one who is having trouble understanding wtf this person is saying?

#17 User is offline   AlterEgo Icon

• Account: alterego

Posted 17 May 2004 - 04:28 PM

hmmm, I'm no sniper (never been able to handle teh sucker) so maybe I should shut up right away... but I won't!

This is one of those threads where somebody doesn't like a change and goes all ballistic over it... I guess some people phear change... so should SID stop changing their work just because some users don't like this or that change? No freakin' way: the game always improves in one field or another... some ideas might sound good, so why not try them to see if the masses playing the game like it (or not)... Example: SID took out the knife tossing for the reason that some in the community always started a round with discarding their knifes because they didn't like it... they got complaints that it was out... got put back in (with a few changes if I'm not mistaken). Other example: laser on AK was requested, got put in, made the weapon too good, was taken out again...

The main thing is: bitching does not help - pointing fingers does not help! Try to make your point in a well-adjusted manner, keeping to the point and stating this point as objective as possible. This way most of the crew will take it as being an argument towards your problem, and even when they don't agree with you, you'll at least get respect from your "followers" and from the others, including SID, for being a generally likeable and well mannered individual. :wink:

(BTW, I'm a euro and an automatic user... :roll: )

#18 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 17 May 2004 - 04:53 PM

And the nominees for most borderline insane thread of the season are...

#19 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:24 PM

correct me if im wrong...but isnt the new release BETA 3.6? and wasnt 3.5 actually BETA 3.5? and cruper: dont speak for all euros ;)

#20 Guest_fpk

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:54 PM

CS is faster? dude shut the fuk up. Only thing faster in CS is the firerate of the AWP compared to Sr8 but other than that, game sucks purely.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942