Urban Terror Forums: ut_slyna & ut_pitodoom, UrT 4.0 port mappers wanted - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ut_slyna & ut_pitodoom, UrT 4.0 port mappers wanted Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 24 June 2007 - 11:36 PM

I can get the .map files from KennyPumpa.

We need someone to port them over to 4.0. Someone who knows his shit and wont take 5 months to do it.

Say what you will, but kenny had some nice ideas about layout. We had a lot of ROFL in ut_slyna at times. His maps need portage. Slyna was a kick in the nuts to play while drunk, and Pit of Doom was a concept map for a new "assault gamemode" for UrT that we dreamed up one drunken night. The PoD map plays very well, if you got your server configured for it.  They are not large maps, quite small, in fact. A good mapper could probably port these in a very short time.

#2 User is offline   Muffie Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: muffie

Posted 25 June 2007 - 02:09 AM

pics so i can see if i could get er done

#3 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:01 PM

Will post pics or movie of slyna and pitodoom tomorrow, hopefully.

Have you done any ports before?

What are your credentials, young man?  :mrgreen:

#4 User is offline   Muffie Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: muffie

Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:26 AM

ummm lol, i redid a map now called ut4_spacejumps

but i i know my way around the editor and if the maps aren't that bad i could prolly push em out

#5 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 27 June 2007 - 10:51 PM

This sounds fairly comforting. The media uploads coming shortly. My apologies for the lack of pics due to a load of other engagements over here. I need to reinstall the 3.x Q3 thing first. I am still in the process of securing the resource files from Kenny though, which should not be a major problem but mostly consists of getting reliable contacts to our beloved tosspot of a swede (Florist, hur går det med Kenny?). New family and house and stuff has a rather higher priority than getting old 3.x maps ported, so I guess we can forgive him for that bit. No hurries, we can all dance to Junion Jack's "stupid disco" in ut4_slyna once it's ported to 4.0. Wheeee...

:mrgreen:

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942