• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

SPAS - Insane knockback?

#21 User is offline   Kabal Icon

• Account: kabal
  • Main tag: ]$[

Posted 09 June 2007 - 01:43 PM

if you are more skilled,so you shouldn't have too much problems jumping away from a spas and pop a head;at mid range my xhair isn't flying around.
if you can't jump away easily and you xhair is flying around means you are close range,so it's normal getting shredded by spas.
as others said,i can have good results in spas vs spas and autos vs spas,and i'm not a top gamer: i just keep the distance or spam....or die,you know happens that too in games...

what i see is many top gamers pissed because they are a little less top with the new hits,models and weap balance.

anyway,shortening the range of spas a bit would be better imo.

#22 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:08 PM

You cant jump away from a spas, cause it breaks your legs and your input totally gets screwed when someone is spassing you. Yes, spas should be strong at close range, but now it's just too much.

#23 User is offline   Kabal Icon

• Account: kabal
  • Main tag: ]$[

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:17 PM

woe,to me that happens only when in close range and never in mid-long range  :? :? :?

#24 User is offline   MerkyMerc Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: merkymerc

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:44 PM

'oh in real life, spas is even faster and stronger'

:mrgreen: only a simple observation that's all. Everyone here can bring in the "reality vs. it's a game" argument (I think I've done it too actually). One could easily say something like "In real life people die and DO NOT RESPAWN"

Now that I think about it, what is the proper ratio of reality and not reality in a game  :?  :lol:
Dev team, plz pppplz make this 80% not reality.  :roll:  While You're at it..I am always killed by SR8'ers, please give me the feature to do the matrix to get away from the bullets.

I apologize if I came off like an asshole, that was definitely not my intention. Only stopped by to call it like I see it.

#25 User is offline   PsyCh0m4n1aC (old) Icon

• LocationQrwa - Village in Uganda

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:10 PM

One could easily say something like "In real life people die and DO NOT RESPAWN"

some ppl belive in reincarnation, so ppl do actualy respawn...;o

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:41 PM

and when they reach enlightenment they respawn in /god mode.

#27 User is offline   MerkyMerc Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: merkymerc

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:45 PM

some ppl belive in reincarnation, so ppl do actualy respawn...;o

:-D I can't argue with that

EDIT:
Now that I think about it, Imagine you are in a SWAT team, your homeboy bites a couple bullets and dies. 6 seconds later, there he is :-o

#28 User is offline   PsyCh0m4n1aC (old) Icon

• LocationQrwa - Village in Uganda

Posted 10 June 2007 - 06:53 AM

if you are more skilled,so you shouldn't have too much problems jumping away from a spas and pop a head

That makes me laugh so much, man u do no have any clue about this game then.

#29 User is offline   NewJack (old) Icon

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:03 PM

Look at the TS matches played recently you can see the weapon usage is pretty evenly spread for primaries but skewed heavily to SPAS and MPK5 for secondaires [with the majority using spas].

the reason most people pick the spaz for their secondary is because they already have a long range primary weapon, so they need that kick you in the face power of the spaz, or the spam and quick kills of the mp5k, play a map like riyadh and you will see more UMP's coming out because they the best secondary at long range.
The weapons are the best i have ever seen them and im a TS player through and through. give me any weapon and i will kill players all day.  the only weapon i have any problems with is the psg1, it just doesnt feel right. Thats the only guy i can see tweaking. leave the rest alone.  Thanks
~NJ

#30 User is offline   NewJack (old) Icon

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:08 PM

I dont want to insult you, but I dont even have a clue why do u ppl want to be smashed by spas w/out normal chance to fight back?.. Normaly, if u are more skilled then our opressor (enemy), u can make 90-180degrees turn and kill the bastard (enemy) who is atacking u. With spas, its 10x harder to aim on him, coz your crosshair keeps flying around him due to knockback..

Some of you maybe want/have to accept the fact, u cant normaly counter-atack coz of low skill or smth, but many top gamers as i quoted are annoyed by that.

And for those who say 'oh in real life, spas is even faster and stronger' - LOL - IN REAL LIVE PPL DO NOT WALLJUMP OR POWERSLIDE (ESPECIALY when armed like a tank..) - keep realism in balanced way - its gaming not rl. peace

Use a dot instead of a cross hair and you wouldnt know the difference.

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942