• +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

why does urt pwn so much

#1 User is offline   D33P_FRI3D|poop (old) Icon

• Locationeither at my pc or my gravitational device o(^_^)o

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:30 AM

:-D well urt pwns so much to me cuz i can be out of my mind and still pwn noobs no other free games pwn so much i mean the urt dev team has got my props cuz they stuck with it it may seem like no big thing but this game is free and it pwns way harder than any other free game out there :-D

p.s soldier front or any other free game doesn't have a thing on urt u guys pwn like fps_doug
P.S.S BOOM HEAD SHOT lawl

#2 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:53 AM

Now if only fps_doug would play UrT :D Wow, seems like a plan!

#3 User is offline   muppet (old) Icon

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:22 AM

urban terror is most def my favorite game of all time! i love it so much, i really want to learn to map so that i can contribute to the future of the game but i have the attention span of a ferret on crack

#4 User is offline   MerkyMerc Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: merkymerc

Posted 10 June 2007 - 02:06 PM

To me, UrT owns EVERY other fps, free or bought  8-)  .  I haven't touched Q4 or Doom3 in months (not even to finish my single player missions).  I will play this for a very long time I believe.....untill FS's commercial release that is  :roll:

#5 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 10 June 2007 - 06:34 PM

muahahahahah F1 robertclarke this fookin game yanks down the pants of any other shooter and a lot of other retail games of other genres in so many ways that you just can't list em.

If fps_doug and the pwnerer knew what they were missing they'd be all about urban terror and you'd see em on pure pwnage talking about how all the css noobs are lower beings of pwnerage and that only the enlightened ones are capable of understanding how the concept of "less is more" makes Urban Terror the number one shootah eva. EVAR!

Seriously though I think that one idea best sums up of just exactly why Urt pwns so fekin much...... less is truly more.  8-)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   D33P_FRI3D|poop (old) Icon

• Locationeither at my pc or my gravitational device o(^_^)o

Posted 10 June 2007 - 06:52 PM

urban terror is most def my favorite game of all time! i love it so much, i really want to learn to map so that i can contribute to the future of the game but i have the attention span of a ferret on crack
wow u prolly can't even go to the bathroom without getting side tracked lawl cuz a ferret on crack is pretty bad man maybe some medication of maybe some of gods green luv plant?

#7 User is offline   kramer (old) Icon

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:56 PM

muahahahahah F1 robertclarke this fookin game yanks down the pants of any other shooter and a lot of other retail games of other genres in so many ways that you just can't list em.

If fps_doug and the pwnerer knew what they were missing they'd be all about urban terror and you'd see em on pure pwnage talking about how all the css noobs are lower beings of pwnerage and that only the enlightened ones are capable of understanding how the concept of "less is more" makes Urban Terror the number one shootah eva. EVAR!

Seriously though I think that one idea best sums up of just exactly why Urt pwns so fekin much...... less is truly more.  8-)

Nobody likes Q4 or D3 multiplayer gameplay.

#8 User is offline   Redsky (old) Icon

• LocationFrance

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:27 PM

<3 q3ut4

#9 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:26 AM

Nobody likes Q4 or D3 multiplayer gameplay.

I wouldn't know, I didn't even bother I was too caught up in 3.7.

<3 q3ut4

copy that

#10 User is offline   Redsky (old) Icon

• LocationFrance

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:37 PM

Affirmative !  :-D

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942