• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Nice work idiot

#1 Guest_99

Posted 18 May 2004 - 04:57 PM

I am so glad you deleted my message. That is just another step to losing a loyal follower of Urban Terror. Why don't you just pay people cash not to play the game?

I made a post yesterday and now I can't find it?

Like I said, I feel that 3.5/3.6 is the worst patch yet.

I could not figure out why they put in the wall jump. Until I watched a television program last night, I did not even understand where the idea came from. I was watching "DAREDEVIL", last night and there it was. The dredded wall jump. That has to be where it came from. One of the crew was watching the program "DAREDEVIL" and eating popcorn after catching a buzz and not thinking properly, and that person decided that it looked cool. Then they wrote it into the game.

I know from experience as well as others do, this is just another way to reach places that are under normal conditons not accessible. This means that all those campers that have been ridiculed and even kicked from a server for camping now have the ability to piss us off even more with the new camp spots.

What were they thinking? Maybe they should not write game code when they are stoned.

I also cannot see what the purpose of weakening the sr8 was. That was idiotic also. So what if some players get so good that they make an occasional jump shot or running shot. I will give you an example,: Me and my 19 year old son were hunting in a swamp in Florida. I was carrying a browning 30:06, with a Nikon Buckmaster scope. My son had a Marlin 30:30, with a Bushnell scope. We came upon a herd of wild hogs and they started coming after us. Now my son had 5 shots but I knew I only had 1 followed by a long reload time. My son found a tree to go up and I was not so lucky. While I was on the run and being chased by a huge boar, I turned around never stopping and fired. No I did not kill the hog right there, but I hit it well enough to change his mind about pursuing me any further. My point is that it is very possible to hit a target while in motion with a scoped rifle. Also my second point is that even though I did not kill the hog on the spot, I did find him laying about 4 to 5 hundred yards away from where I shot him. The shot hit him on his right front shoulder and went all the way down his side and exited the right rear ham. There is no way that someone can take a shot like that and run off to live.

If someone was hit by an sr8, and I mean hit anywhere, they would not live. If you were hit in the arm it would blow your arm completely off. The lead is not what does the most damage. its all the air that the lead picks up and drags with it as it makes its tragectory. In the military they started using rilfes that would cause the most damage of course. I think it was the M-1 Carbine that used a shell similar to the 30:06, because when they would shoot at long distances, the lead would start tumbling instead of spiraling. This meant that what ever they hit would be blown off. A hit in the leg would blow a leg off and therefore you would more than likely die. I am sure you would not run off.

Now I am an old man. I have probably forgotten more than I remember. But I do know that I love the game Urban Terror because it was close to realist. I just hope that this wall jumping most of all goes away soon. I would like to see the sr8 put back to the 3.0 setting.

Why did they ruin the map Abbey? I feel that the last version of Abbey was awesome. Now they have made it unfair to the red team.

If you want to screw with maps, Can I make a suggestion? Fix the map Turnpike, Make it so when the blue team gets the flag and climbs up on the window accross from the jeep, when they die the flag falls to the ground. Its un-fair for it to stay up on the ledge when the blue team spawns right there. Also on the red side of the map, at the garage where the red team takes the flag and gets up on top of the boxes, You should raise the doors and front so the red flag carrier can not get out of sight. The blue team has no cover like that. when they hide with the flag they are in the open from at least 1 direction.

The map uptown is unfair. If you take 2 equal teams, The team with the flag on the high side will win everytime. You have to climb to the red flag but you can run and jump across to the blue flag.

The map Docks, The red team has all the advantages because of the boxes on the dock to hide behind. and still stay in sight of the flag. The blue side has to stay in the open and there is too many sniping spots that they can get picked off from.

I also feel that there should never be a flag within sight of a teams spawn points.

PEACE

#2 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 18 May 2004 - 05:13 PM

just stick to 3.4 then?

#3 Guest_C-X

Posted 18 May 2004 - 05:15 PM

from another post of mine:

dislikes

boot - i'm an aq2'er. i miss my boot ..

annoying little turds - who cry in a strident and persisting way about how a free mod doesnt cater to their tastes. go play in traffic.

your language is abusive, crass, and pretty juvenile for an "old man." i also like how you whine about walljumping being unrealistic but want an instagib sr8. you know some shit about guns. good for you. the mod isn't based in ultra-realism, it's made for fun. if you want that kind of play, go check out TrueCombat or Navy Seals, both are free mods for Q3A. you bitch and bitch and don't list a single thing you like, unless it's to say "i liked this, but you SCREWED IT UP, IDIOT." real nice.

in summation: shut up.

-C-X-

#4 User is offline   Blade (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands.

Posted 18 May 2004 - 05:24 PM

Hey can say what he want basicly, especially since he tried to be sort of constructive (read the hunting part) so instead of immediatly pumping some1 into the ground again who says 3.6 sucks. maybe read what he had to say for I think he has some good points.

#5 Guest_C-X

Posted 18 May 2004 - 05:33 PM

i addressed some of his points re: other mods, and hobo made a good suggestion too. why should i be amiable to this 3.6 bitch clone #65823? read the post? i did. it's pissy and insulting. his good points would be a little more well taken if he stopped acting like a douche.

we are referring to the same post right, the one called "nice work, idiot"?

-C-X-

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Blade (old) Icon

Posted 18 May 2004 - 05:43 PM

ah yes, I think we are, even though most of your reply's to his points were quite offensive, and about ur comment to the instagib sr8, and the unreal walljumping, you are contradicting yourself by following with ''it's not based in ultra realism'' but yet you don't want a sniper to be a bit more then a sniper? ok fine. About the maps, he has good points... but he still has to stfu. And these are the negative things he could think of, wich usually means the rest is ok for him. Yes his language is abusing, he should try to be more friendly. I am not standing up for him, I just think ppl should also LISTEN to ppl that think stuff needs to be improved, hey if we didn't this would be 1.0 like it was... BTW, after every release most ppl are uber-happy, except for some. then after a while everybody get's the same complaints and it get's changed again, did you ever hear some1 whine about the sr8 when 3.4 was released? NO. And if they would, ppl like you would've told them to STFU. GG thanks for reading, I hope you actually understould what I'm trying to say here. He's got some points, don't ram him back into his hole...

#7 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 18 May 2004 - 05:52 PM

did you ever hear some1 whine about the sr8 when 3.4 was released? NO.

:roll:

suuuuuure.... I hated the damn sr8 in 3.4. OMFG, every single n00by was running around with it. Every corner you go around, some dude shooting you. BLERGH.

#8 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 18 May 2004 - 05:54 PM

ROFL! I find it highly unlikely that you have a son that is 19 years old. Most likely you are that 19 year old and believe your flames will be taken seriously by stating you are "old".

And now I finally understands all the roads SID take, it is to get rid of llamas as yourself. Buh-bye.

#9 User is offline   Blade (old) Icon

Posted 18 May 2004 - 05:55 PM

did you ever hear some1 whine about the sr8 when 3.4 was released? NO.

:roll:

suuuuuure.... I hated the damn sr8 in 3.4. OMFG, every single n00by was running around with it. Every corner you go around, some dude shooting you. BLERGH.

ya but did you post it on the forums? no.

#10 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 18 May 2004 - 05:59 PM

Dont remember realy. But I did tell Twentyseven.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942