• +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I don't like it anymore

#11 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:25 AM

I gave up caring about hax, it doesn't even ruin my fun anymore.

I DON'T CARE if your haxing, my concious is clear. 

Every kill I get against "Mr. Snappy Aim son of seezthruwallz" is worth five in my mind, which is the only place those kill counts mean anything to begin with. 

Relax. 

If you really care that much "fairness in scoring" the only place your going to find the kind of supervision the situation calls for is by clanning up and playing ladder tourneys or something, good luck with that.

SERENITY NOW1!1!11`1!    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

#12 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:13 AM

I thought the name 'all' wasn't possible anymore btw.
[me=woekele]wonders how it's done.[/me]

#13 User is offline   Rafty (old) Icon

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:52 AM

Just because some1 is doing good dosent meen they hax.

man read the posts in this topic! they're talking about seen aimbots and not about "i think he's was cheating..."

and btw, what happens with BE? are they still alive?

#14 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:14 PM

Should be.

#15 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:15 PM

i see blatant autoaiming almost every day and i can imagine how many more 'smart' walling. i just noticed one 5 minutes ago changing names to the same nicks found in the server to avoid kicking once he realized we found him. same nicks should not be allowed.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:41 PM

I gave up caring about hax, it doesn't even ruin my fun anymore.

I DON'T CARE if your haxing, my concious is clear. 

Every kill I get against "Mr. Snappy Aim son of seezthruwallz" is worth five in my mind, which is the only place those kill counts mean anything to begin with. 

Relax. 

I like your attitude about this; I feel the same way about it, playing on a pub anyway, different if i'm acting as a server admin trying to keep the server cheaters free for others or playing in a tourney/league. I do care when it comes to a competition for obvious reasons.

i see blatant autoaiming almost every day and i can imagine how many more 'smart' walling. i just noticed one 5 minutes ago changing names to the same nicks found in the server to avoid kicking once he realized we found him. same nicks should not be allowed.

I had someone like that on my server the other day. He kept changing nicks to people on his team and i told him to stop that. At first he was giving excuses and reasons why he did that. So i put it to a test and rcon forceteam moves someone from mine team to his. And his 'cheat' or whatever that was copied that nick some minutes later. So i kept rcon slapping him to death till he disconnected. Some hours later he reconnected again and joined my team. Automaticly copying my nick which gave me the perfect reason to put him in my banlist.
This is his IP anyway (no thats my name he stole):
  5     2   50 |it |Nexu             0 91.154.4.235:27960      894  8000

#17 User is offline   Rafty (old) Icon

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:49 PM

I had someone like that on my server the other day. He kept changing nicks to people on his team and i told him to stop that. At first he was giving excuses and reasons why he did that. So i put it to a test and rcon forceteam moves someone from mine team to his. And his 'cheat' or whatever that was copied that nick some minutes later. So i kept rcon slapping him to death till he disconnected. Some hours later he reconnected again and joined my team. Automaticly copying my nick which gave me the perfect reason to put him in my banlist.

well, you could ban all players changing nicks to teammate nicks, coz on 99% they have running that f****** multihack. there' no excuse, just ban them. isn't it a fulltime job to be admin of an Urt server? ;)

#18 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:59 PM

well, you could ban all players changing nicks to teammate nicks, coz on 99% they have running that f****** multihack. there' no excuse, just ban them. isn't it a fulltime job to be admin of an Urt server? ;)

I'm not familiar with cheats in UrT, i'm new to this yo! ... beside, he wasn't good at all either.

#19 User is offline   PatientZero (old) Icon

Posted 22 July 2007 - 07:15 PM

I'm not familiar with cheats in UrT

After reading enough discussions here and you get curious, it takes only a few minutes with Google to find a certain hack that combines a lot of "features" along auto-nick-stealing to avoid kicking. If I were a server operator, stealing a nick at this point would be an insta-ban. If you're not using a hack that did it, you must have done it on purpose, which means you're a lamer. Same difference. :P

#20 User is offline   Marl (old) Icon

Posted 22 July 2007 - 07:19 PM

man read the posts in this topic! they're talking about seen aimbots and not about "i think he's was cheating..."

and btw, what happens with BE? are they still alive?

Maybe you should read his post again,It dosent say anywhere that he specs people daily using hax.
I say that because I get acussed of haxing everyday.

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942