• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I don't like it anymore

#21 User is offline   Rafty (old) Icon

Posted 22 July 2007 - 08:36 PM

Maybe you should read his post again,It dosent say anywhere that he specs people daily using hax.
I say that because I get acussed of haxing everyday.

if you see some1 stealing nicks, this one is 99% using a hack/cheat package what includes a name stealing feature. thats a fact. the topic is not about suspicions :-D

#22 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 22 July 2007 - 08:53 PM

After reading enough discussions here and you get curious, it takes only a few minutes with Google to find a certain hack that combines a lot of "features" along auto-nick-stealing to avoid kicking. If I were a server operator, stealing a nick at this point would be an insta-ban. If you're not using a hack that did it, you must have done it on purpose, which means you're a lamer. Same difference. :P

I was suspicious about him at first because of the name changing (similar hacks exist for other games). But after killed him over and over fairly easily. I didn't though him much of an annoyance (he was actually just playing, albeit not doing any outstanding or something) except for the name stealing, thus i asked him to stop that without taking immediate action (kick+ban). He left on his own after a while (slapping to death because he kept on nick stealing, very funny feature btw :-D)..But it was on his second return with the name stealing that i took action.
I didn't wanted to be harsh since i only got the server running for short time.

#23 User is offline   Rafty (old) Icon

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:29 PM

its online gaming, there will always be cheating...

true ;)
but, i'm still wondering why PB/BE is not enabled on the most servers (also BE would not really work...). isn't it an invitation for cheaters?

#24 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:03 AM

^ the standalone doesn't necessarily support PB and BE doesn't support Macs, plus the contradiction between them.

#25 User is offline   MrBecks (old) Icon

• Location/Germany/Lower Saxony/Hannover

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:11 PM

Thats the reason for me to play on PB Servers...except a few w/out but where I know the Admins :)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 23 July 2007 - 02:59 PM

Any game is an open invitation to cheaters and those who make cheats. Sure Urban Terror is an open door, but we fulfilled out part by creating a standalone version, one in which the community knew all along we were not developing an anti-cheat for. My suggestion, ask BE or PB what is going on, it will be them developing regardless of our input, comments or criticism.

true ;)
but, i'm still wondering why PB/BE is not enabled on the most servers (also BE would not really work...). isn't it an invitation for cheaters?

#27 User is offline   Rafty (old) Icon

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:48 PM

My suggestion, ask BE or PB what is going on, it will be them developing regardless of our input, comments or criticism.

i think PB is not a problem (last update 07.07.2007). but BE seems to be dead. i mailed them last week, but no answer till now...

#28 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:27 PM

Maybe he's on holiday :)

#29 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 24 July 2007 - 04:27 AM

So i kept rcon slapping him to death till he disconnected.

Ahaha I know a guy who used an awesome slap script that just spams slaps in rapid succession and it's hilarious, you could probably write something like it pretty easily for this purpose, It makes it pretty easy to discourage asshattery, and it's fun to use on your friends too heh.  :evil: 

#30 User is offline   Rafty (old) Icon

Posted 24 July 2007 - 04:11 PM

at least one of that haxors each day is too much. the game is unplayable when there's no admin or ref on a server.... (WTG server, few mins ago)

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942