•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:48 AM

Agree, criminey :)

#452 User is offline   Csan (old) Icon

• LocationBudapest

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:56 PM

a very small but even better hot potato change would be to be able to set up a hot potato countdown on the server side like 10 seconds by default 0 would be BAMM!
Now THAT would be a real hot potato... "10... 9... throw it down, throw it throoooww iii.. (where the f'k is my item drop bin...) BAMM!!!

HOT POTATO

:D

"You've been Hot Potato'ed"

#453 User is offline   Equilibrium (old) Icon

• LocationThe Zoo, but they let me out of my cage sometimes.

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:45 PM

i'd like a taco stand in casa.

besides that, can you maybe be able to use open hands if you throw all your knives? i wanna slap people silly. :D

#454 User is offline   wraith4.x (old) Icon

• Urban Soul
  • Locationthe depths

Posted 20 November 2007 - 03:55 AM

ya if you were completely unarmed it would be great to be able to walk up to someone and clip them on the side of the head a little :evil:

other than that, i wouldn't change a thing about this game....don't fix it if it ain't broken..

#455 User is offline   CRIMENY Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: crimeny
  • Main tag: /eVo/

Posted 20 November 2007 - 05:46 AM

besides that, can you maybe be able to use open hands if you throw all your knives? i wanna slap people silly. :D

HA!  I'd love to see the "obituary" (can't think of a better word) for that...so-and-so was slapped to death by the girly-man, Equilibrium.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#456 User is offline   Juno Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: juno
  • Main tag: ~SG~

Posted 23 November 2007 - 10:46 AM

Sorry. I decided to copy my question here.
"

i think i understood the question.

my answer for what i think:

lets say, you have 10 spawns for blue in CTF, there would be a 1/10 chance it will spawn at this spawn, and if there is a player that has spawned and hasn't moved yet, there is a 1/10 chance you will telefrag them. if there are 2, then there is a 2/10 chance.

Correct.
But i think about predict (not chance) exact spawn point in whole spawn area.
If spawn area is empty and 1st player spawn... he spawns randomly not in first line, next in second etc?
Correct?
Woe, if its so randomly, there is possibility to put into game a "hierarchy" spawn points?
An order in spawning players on certain spawn points.
Why?
I have problem with spawning players who block other players on spawn.
Because they dont keep forward BEFORE respawn, or have slower rig or conn.
As i noticed spawn points are groupe in square evenly in spawn area.
May be solution for not blocked spawns r to reduce spawn points and/or reorder them to give EVERY player on spawn to sprint/rush at once. Cause i think its most annoying think in UrT.
Post can be moved to: "Ideas for 4.1, post em' here!" or published there as well."

Sorry for mess.

#457 User is offline   Ben1220 (old) Icon

Posted 25 November 2007 - 10:21 AM

link=topic=8342.msg119368#msg119368 date=1194777270]
Yeah I agree with him, I thought of that too sometimes, it just sucks :P Sometimes there's a bug when you see your player in uhmmm lets say "link(from zelda)" cam. then you can see your funstuff too for 1 mili sec.

yeah that happens every now and then to me too.  It only flashes though.  I think there is a correlation between lag and occurances of that glitch, perhaps just a coincidence

#458 User is offline   Stankyfingers (old) Icon

Posted 27 November 2007 - 02:51 AM

Hi this is the first time I posted here I think.Just wondering if the Idea of a hunted mode has ever been thrown around? I played that alot in HL1(TFC) and recently in FF. Its alot of fun, need team work though.Getting the civilian player across map was hard lol.

#459 User is offline   ghost (old) Icon

Posted 27 November 2007 - 03:53 AM

Whenever a game is finished and goes to the next, everyone stays at the same team. I think when a game finishes and goes into new game, the team select menu should come up so they have to choose a team again. That way not everyone will be in the same team everytime. This'll make a game more balanced as you won't have a team of pros and a team of noobs.

#460 User is offline   CRIMENY Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: crimeny
  • Main tag: /eVo/

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:57 AM

Whenever a game is finished and goes to the next, everyone stays at the same team. I think when a game finishes and goes into new game, the team select menu should come up so they have to choose a team again. That way not everyone will be in the same team everytime. This'll make a game more balanced as you won't have a team of pros and a team of noobs.

I'll F2 this, specifically.  There's already the problem of people not clicking "auto-join", and having a mandatory popup allows for more frequent, unwanted team changes.  An automatic shuffle isn't as intrusive, but making it easier for players to change teams after thinking "i dont like ____ about this team" would induce lots more "fix teams" complaints.

• (52 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Facebook
Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942