• Account: merkymerc

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:06 PM

Hell yeah man recommend away  :-D

EDIT:
Sorry for hijackin the thread Chidori  :roll:

#22 User is offline   c|M WarBirD (old) Icon

• LocationGermany

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:37 PM

First of all, I would like to appologize to ChidoriARX7 that this thread, originally about a Movie of his ;) , went into another direction. Hope you don´t mind, m8.  :wink:

And now, the Movies in this Category on my Website are for sure enjoyable.  Not only Trickjump but also a 3 or 4 Frag Movies are in there, but the fact that I have them in my Downloads, means that they are really good ones. You will enjoy them too.

Any of these Movies has outstanding skills & videoproduction which create a fantastic atmosphere for those Movies. Hell, production of a lot of the Q3 Movies is  better than in any other Game Movie you´ll find out there. Quality is HQ. My advice, whenever you hear about a good Q3 Movie and they sometimes offer different Quality Versions, I recommend always go for the HQ Version. For me it doesnt matters if a Movie has 800 MB or more, but I know that I will enjoy it and the higher the Quality, the better. ;)

One more Movie, pre-released on the QuakeCon 2007 and highly anticipated, is EVENT HORIZON 3. Its only as QuakeCon Stream so far out, in a youtube kinda size which is not really nice to watch. As soon as its released, hopefully in a few days, it will be another Masterpiece for Q3 Trickjumping. For more Information about this go here.

I hope you´ll have a great time watching & enjoying those Movies. ;)

#23 User is offline   ChidoriARX7 (old) Icon

• LocationTemecula, CA, still dreaming on going to Japan ^^

Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:06 PM

Don't worry about it man. That conversation you had was actually interesting XD I'll watch these recommendations, because I'm sure they'll be great.

#24 User is offline   c|M WarBirD (old) Icon

• LocationGermany

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:16 PM

And speaking of which, it seems another Highlight is about to come this fall...  :-D

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942