Urban Terror Forums: Seven of Nines rebuttal to the cheat allegations - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Seven of Nines rebuttal to the cheat allegations Rate Topic: -----

#14 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 20 September 2007 - 10:12 AM

Since xxinixx quoted me and failed to put it into the proper context. I wanted to hereby make clear the intention of what i said, that xxinixx has quoted me for. I dont want people to abuse it and twist it for their own self righteous purpose to use this opportunity to clear their name even tho they were guilty of cheating. No matter if that was on a public server or during a league match. Such as: "I only cheated one map!" or "I only tried the cheat on a public server!".
The intention of what i said was not that he was caught hacking; in the contrary, he was caught for being careless for letting someone to play UrT on his laptop unsupervised. Hence something like this happens. I just wanted to make sure people in this community dont interpret me wrong on what xxinixx has quoted me.

#15 User is offline   MrSentry Icon

• Account: mrsentry
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 20 September 2007 - 01:30 PM

in response to 7o9,
I stand next to him. on this one. and thats all I have say about this matter!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#17 User is offline   MerkyMerc Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: merkymerc

Posted 20 September 2007 - 02:02 PM

I am sorry you have to deal with this Seven of Nine. I know what it's like to get blamed for the actions of another all of a sudden. I suggest if you ever find out exactly who was on your computer and did that, you slap the nonsense outta them. I personally do believe what Seven of Nine is saying and that some person in his life was careless enough to be a dickhead like that. Good luck to you.

#18 User is offline   Alpha-Slayer (old) Icon

Posted 20 September 2007 - 02:02 PM

This is a hard place for anyone to be because it will set a precedent. Do you wave the punishment and open the way for future hacks? Can you have a double standard when it comes to breaking the rules? These decisions are what makes us human-choice. It always comes down to one person's choice and anything is possible. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. I think it's clear that the community believes you and I played with you--no way you would cheat.

I wish you luck and always know that you aren't banned from my servers!

#19 User is offline   Vaughan (old) Icon

• LocationPacific Northwest

Posted 20 September 2007 - 03:16 PM

Raider, even though I am not involved in this, I want to thank you for deciding to review the actions that have been taken. It's good to see that the administrators of a league will take time to review a situation like this.

Peace.

#20 User is offline   Kabal Icon

• Account: kabal
  • Main tag: ]$[

Posted 20 September 2007 - 06:47 PM

in response to 7o9,
I stand next to him. on this one. and thats all I have say about this matter!

same here.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942