Urban Terror Forums: Seven of Nines rebuttal to the cheat allegations - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Seven of Nines rebuttal to the cheat allegations Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Seven of Nine Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: sevenofnine
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 20 September 2007 - 08:53 PM

First of all I would like to say thank you all for your messages.

Secondly I would like to say: Thank you to Valkyrja and RaideR for reviewing my case, I think it says a lot about their character that they are willing to do this.
I realize that this is hard for the headadmins, I still support the urbanleague I think its a great initiative and that they are getting far less credit then that is due.

Reply to Kalish:
When writing this piece, me and my clanmembers already expected that other people would/could use this is an excuse too, this of course is not my intention. And I hope that my reputation in the community will be the deciding factor. I think a "Justice Court" might be something, but we already have something like this in the UUA a demo is presented and gets put to a vote. However, in my case there was no doubt that a hack was used from my computer and thus would be found guilty. So its a though call.

thanks

#22 User is offline   Nationalist Icon

• Account: nationalist

Posted 20 September 2007 - 11:09 PM

If you don't mind me adding my two cents, this is really fucking lame. Are we to excuse every busted player who comes up with the same story? I for one and sick and tired of working my arse off to become a good player, only to be owned by players who demonstrate skills far in excess of mine.

My clan played Fg tonight. I am VERY unhappy with the way Fg played.

#23 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 20 September 2007 - 11:27 PM

how did fg play.

#24 User is offline   MerkyMerc Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: merkymerc

Posted 21 September 2007 - 02:37 AM

If you don't mind me adding my two cents, this is really f'k lame. Are we to excuse every busted player who comes up with the same story?

I can agree on that, but fortunately for 7of9, he has a reputation for being an overall good person here. I don't know him obviously, but I went through a bunch of his posts  :roll: to access his character; and I found what he's been like in the past to be fluent with how he's projected himself in this thread.

Let this situation be a warning to us all. To not let anyone just hop onto your PC and have at it. I doubt there will be an exception like this to be made in the future for anyone else.

To the rest of those caught with the said hack on their machine, have fun being lame in life you assholes.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Nationalist Icon

• Account: nationalist

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:31 PM

I think giving 7of9 the benefit of the doubt is a big mistake. The fact that he has friends in the community doesn't mean he is above the temptation of gaining a competitive advantage by dubious means.

Can someone provide me with a link to this cheat? Does it have to be manually activated in order to function? I want to install it and see how obvious it's behaviour is during normal gameplay.

#27 User is offline   MrSentry Icon

• Account: mrsentry
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:51 PM

Can someone provide me with a link to this cheat? Does it have to be manually activated in order to function? I want to install it and see how obvious it's behaviour is during normal gameplay.

Yah here you go http://meatspin.com

#28 User is offline   |it|XXINIXX (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:57 PM

ooow so thats what its like, thx sentry.

#29 User is offline   Heldenhaft (old) Icon

• LocationGermany

Posted 21 September 2007 - 01:01 PM

Asking for a cheat link in an official game forum, classic ;)

But you've got a good point Nationalist. I've seen ladder admins and clan leaders of well known and notable clans cheating in the past. So that means nothing. Anyway it should at least help to prevent admins to do rash and possibly wrong decisions. You can do more harm to the community then good in such cases. Anyway I think now the last one got it, that admins are under great pressure without anticheat.

#30 User is offline   StonedLemming (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 21 September 2007 - 01:06 PM

I think giving 7of9 the benefit of the doubt is a big mistake. The fact that he has friends in the community doesn't mean he is above the temptation of gaining a competitive advantage by dubious means.

I beg too differ, he is.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942