• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

ctf map design Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Nationalist Icon

• Account: nationalist

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:23 PM

So, it takes skill sitting on the elevator balcony and spawn camping both Blue spawn exits!?  And as far as skills go i'm a complete n00b but i can still master the "l337 jumps" that takes soo much skill.  So they added a wall to prevent spawn campers, boo friggin hoo! Live with it!

Also, you speak like you're a mapper, let's see your work!  I know you're not a mapper cause if you were you would know that if people complained about something in your map you'd change it.  Hell, i've done it many times.  Sometimes for the good, other times people hated the changes, but that's the risk a mapper will take.

There's no need to be so touchy. Maybe you should ask people what they think of the changes to the blue spawn. Sure, is affords blue some protection as they spawn, but blue never needed to spawn up there anyway. I'm just saying that creating barriers and closing off areas of contact isn't the best way to move uptown forward.

#12 User is offline   {C9}Wolverine (old) Icon

• LocationWashington State, USA

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:53 PM

Maybe you should ask people what they think of the changes to the blue spawn. Sure, is affords blue some protection as they spawn, but blue never needed to spawn up there anyway. I'm just saying that creating barriers and closing off areas of contact isn't the best way to move uptown forward.

In you opinion anyway.

Besides, uptown has been altered for the next release so why don't you save your comments until then hmmm?

#13 User is offline   Nationalist Icon

• Account: nationalist

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:58 PM

In you opinion anyway.

Besides, uptown has been altered for the next release so why don't you save your comments until then hmmm?

Hmm...ok, sounds like a plan.

#14 User is offline   {C9}Wolverine (old) Icon

• LocationWashington State, USA

Posted 29 December 2007 - 06:11 PM

Thanks for being patient.

#15 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 30 December 2007 - 01:30 AM

to fix the level correctly it would need to be completely rebuilt, not just updated, but we did what we could in what time we had, of course not everyone will like the changes, such is life...

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Phantomas71 Icon

• Account: phantomas71

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:20 AM

Err...Uptown thread is not here, but here
http://forums.urbant....html#msg127076

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942