Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Screen Shots w/ 4.1 Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Hippie (old) Icon

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:49 PM

ok well i was just curious, sounds like a big deal.

"IT" is something im not going to promote, but a newer more famous window hook has been released for the first time for IO.  And the guy that wrote it could have fixed that already if he so choose. Most of the guys that write these things imo are not total asshats, they thought for instance that bans would solve the problem w/ 4.0, they didnt know about the banlist bug obviously. (not that this would deter them in anyway but they seem to have some ethics).

I will move this conversation on to the UAA and see what my scriptmonkey comrades can come up with. :)

FLINKA!

Oh they were concerned w/ battleeye mainly. So i wonder if we could use battle eye just for that? Im sure w/ 4.1 there is no trace of BE anymore just a thought.

#12 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:56 PM

BE was only in begginning stages of developement and is not being developed anymore. So there's really nothing to use.

#13 User is offline   flinkaflenkaflrsk (old) Icon

• LocationNL

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:12 PM

[me=flinkaflenkaflrsk]check UAA [/me]

Hippie nuthin!

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942