Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

maps won't rotate Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Alpha-Slayer (old) Icon

Posted 05 June 2004 - 06:30 PM

I don't know what know. It works sometimes. I guess I just needs to scrap all the files and start over.

#22 User is offline   Alpha-Slayer (old) Icon

Posted 06 June 2004 - 12:51 AM

I tired rewritting the files and nothing. The maps act as if the timelimit is set to 0. I noticed that when I bring down the about tab in UT it says timelimit 0 and cap limit 10...the loading page says timelimit 40 cap limit 10. The settings are right. I tried a new map file, I wrote a new server.cfg file. So now I sit here with maps that don't rotate and frustration. Everything appears correct but the maps don't rotate properly. I also noticed that the first map doesn't use the timelimit from the mapfile. The last map will rotate to the first..the timelimit will be for the last map in the cycle...but it is set for the first map instead of the mapcycle.

I give up!!!!

#23 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 06 June 2004 - 02:36 AM

That "about" tab does not show the true settings for the server. I dunno what your problem is, my mapcycle works just fine.

You do know that you actually need more players inthere right? Having 1 @ waiting for player for 20 minutes will not make it cycle.

#24 User is offline   Alpha-Slayer (old) Icon

Posted 06 June 2004 - 04:02 AM

does it cycle with bots?

#25 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 06 June 2004 - 06:36 AM

If there are 2 it should. But it could be some of the maps in your cycle dont support bots and therefor will keep hanging on that map forever.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Alpha-Slayer (old) Icon

Posted 21 June 2004 - 04:13 PM

:evil: I have gotten most of the maps rotating. Found some errors. But now it seems to hang on armory 2, docks, and uptown. I tried g_suddendeath 1....sometimes it rotates sometimes it doesn't. I took docks and uptown out because they never have rotated. Armory 2 rotates here and there. I am plagued...this is my confliction...cursed to play a server where no man hath mapcycle that does rotate. Cursed...cursed...cursed.......

#27 User is offline   Alpha-Slayer (old) Icon

Posted 25 June 2004 - 03:46 AM

:D after hours and hours of research I have found the command to make them rotate with bots.....ui_ctf_timelimit ""

This apparently governs the timelimit when only bots are present!!

All maps now rotate!!!!

:shock:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942