Urban Terror Forums: Whats the best Mouse for UrbanTerror All Around? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Whats the best Mouse for UrbanTerror All Around? Rate Topic: -----

#21 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 31 May 2004 - 01:53 AM

[quote name='"BlackRider"]I use the MS intellimouse explorer 3.0.. I really like it. Only problem I had was last summer (wow' date=' was it that long ago?) it started to just "go out" on me. Lights would turn out and I'd have to jiggle the cord.. Ended up buying a new one. If this one does the same I'll go for the 4.0. I saw it in Futureshop the other day, it's pretty sweet.. I LOVE the scroll on it, so smooth:)[/quote']

That happened to me, basically the cord gets pinched where it come out of the mouse and it intermittadly stops working. I was able to fix it by taking the mouse apart and pull some more of the wire into the mouse. Worked fine after that.

#22 User is offline   BlackRider (old) Icon

Posted 31 May 2004 - 02:17 AM

Hmm.. I still have my old mouse somewhere.. Maybe I'll give that a go.

#23 User is offline   MaxiM (old) Icon

• LocationPoland

Posted 31 May 2004 - 07:30 AM

mx510 is even better then mx500

Yeah the 510 is called a "gaming mouse" so that makes it better than the 500!! They are both 800dpi but the 510 can be moved faster without skipping.

One is not more accurate than the other.

Damn, move faster? I'm moving my MX310 lighting fast and it's not skipping, i could'nt even move it faster :roll:

#24 User is offline   brolly (old) Icon

Posted 31 May 2004 - 09:35 AM

mx510 is even better then mx500

Yeah the 510 is called a "gaming mouse" so that makes it better than the 500!! They are both 800dpi but the 510 can be moved faster without skipping.

One is not more accurate than the other.

LIES!
http://www.bjorn3d.c...p?articleID=418

=]

obviously you dont know what you are talking about. Its not anymore precise no matter what anyone says. The dpi is what dictates the precision.....the scans/sec dictates how fast you can move the mouse without skipping.

"Those of you who employ quick twitches and flicks in first-person shooter (FPS) games will definitely appreciate the fact that the 800-dpi sensor now captures 5.8 megapixels every second. I'm sure the ability to track up to 15 G's of acceleration will put a smile on a few faces as well. What this all translates to is that you should get instant response to your fastest movements."

#25 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 31 May 2004 - 11:26 AM

I didnt say it was more precise, I said it was better, wich it is.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   L3mMinG (old) Icon

Posted 31 May 2004 - 06:35 PM

Basically I think logitech 'overclocked' it's sensor to get more reports, the warranty you get on the 510 is 3 years as opposed to the 500's 5 years :)

I can't make my mx500 skip no matter how fast I move it.

I don't think the mouse is too big/heavy but that's just me, got really big hands (pick up basketball with 1 hand) and came from a logitech mouseman wheel which is almost twice as big as the mx500 so...

#27 User is offline   Stryder (old) Icon

• LocationNor. Cali

Posted 31 May 2004 - 08:05 PM

does anyone use a trackball???maybe thats why i can't hit anyone...or maybe i just suck...

haha only in ICTF can i use a trackball. Far Cry as well..just cause of how smooth it is.

mmm whoever is buying the mouse...buy what feels best for you. Some say logi, ms, razor.. its all a tossup. However it does nothing for you to just buy because of a company standpoint. Just buy what feels best.. i.e. buttons, scrolling, weight. All that comes into play with more FPS then just UT. keep that in mind chief :)

#28 User is offline   brolly (old) Icon

Posted 31 May 2004 - 10:25 PM

[quote name='"Aarsbuds0r"]I didnt say it was more precise' date=' I said it was better, wich it is.[/quote']

Do you even pay attention to what I wrote and your answers to my post?

Obviously not. I think you live in your own world.

#29 Guest_MaxX

Posted 01 June 2004 - 08:45 AM

Dual optical mouse man? Anyone? Just me??

Damn, i miss my mouse... :cry:

#30 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 01 June 2004 - 04:22 PM

I didnt say it was more precise' date=' I said it was better, wich it is.[/quote']

Do you even pay attention to what I wrote and your answers to my post?

Obviously not. I think you live in your own world.

Yes I do, you are saying its not more precise, cuz it has the same DPI. But it does have higher acceleration and faster image processing, wich makes is better, wich is my whole point.

I think you are the one living in his own wordl tbh.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942