Advertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

n1 lame kicks... Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 03 June 2004 - 07:21 PM

Ok, then Taacle and me had the exact same thing happen on two different cybergames.it servers. Mine was on the FOS server. And if you read what I wrote I wasn't kicked off by any FOS member, on the contrary Ayumi was telling them to shut up not kickvote me, so I got no problems with the FOS whatsoever. It's all good...

Just a bother when some little retard (#GUG#KaOs, I name names, I dont care, I got condumps) screams "Bottaro! Bottaro! OGC!" when I own him and over half the server votes to kick me even though a FOS member himself is telling them to stop and that I'm ok.

I love playing on the FOS server. It's good, but some of these votes that happen there can be annoying when the FOS are not playing themselves. Like the kicking of good players. Perhaps you should think about taking voting off?

gg FOS, gg CTF, gg UrT, Game On! Rock On!

#22 User is offline   Phantomas71 Icon

• Account: phantomas71

Posted 03 June 2004 - 07:55 PM

Yes m8 i got you perfectly, i only wanted to clarify a couple of things.
I said that unfortunately, yes, there are stupid callvotes everywhere,
in CTF, by luck, less than other gametypes.
After your reply i must extend the thing, telling you that
only me and Kabal got the rcon,
so for the others it's impossible to avoid episodes like that.
Another thing: Lot of times i see people that don't cap if teams are 7vs5 for example
and other nice behaviours,
so, most of the times, stupid callvotes
are from people that doesn't care so much about CTF itself,
cause CTF got its little rules, way to act, also in public games
and 95% of the players i saw, respect them.

Now, to come back on topic...
I always put g_allowvote to 2 when i'm on server.
But set to 2 if i'm out of it, if i'm not wrong, can let lamers to change gametype
This happened a lot of times.
When i'm not on server i keep allowvote to 1
cause if players are few and they all want to change the map,
they must be allowed to do it.

#23 User is offline   quentin (old) Icon

• Locationitaly

Posted 04 June 2004 - 10:40 PM

I was on cybergames.it #1 and maybe it was my day, I had a score like 30 5. some dude called a vote to kick me so I asked why. He said ogc, so I proposed him to spec me, admin told him to stfu, then I got more than half the votes against me. n1.
so peeps lemme give u a piece of advice : dont play well otherwise its kick...
how lame...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
taacle in italy the 80% of urban player are lame and them brain broke up in smoke when they have been fragged from someone without tag so ... just ignoring the stupid lame ...
i'm aopologize from all italy
sorry for my bad english :D

#24 User is offline   Phantomas71 Icon

Posted 05 June 2004 - 01:08 AM

Like i already written, it's not only an italian bad attitude.

#25 User is offline   dead (old) Icon

• LocationItaly

Posted 05 June 2004 - 08:49 PM

what a long post for a so silly thing...

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 05 June 2004 - 09:03 PM

And you just prolonged it... gg... :P

#27 User is offline   Phantomas71 Icon

Posted 05 June 2004 - 09:20 PM

Deserved explanations are never for silly things.

#28 Guest_Druish_Princess

Posted 06 June 2004 - 02:08 AM

Yeah, I got votekicked off of one of the Italian servers once. Forget which one.

edited for baseless accusation--Teh Dru

But, I've found this to be the extreme minority case. Most admins admin cause they love the game, not because they love abusing people.

#29 User is offline   Stryder (old) Icon

• LocationNor. Cali

Posted 06 June 2004 - 02:22 AM

Yeah, I got votekicked off of one of the Italian servers once. Forget which one.

My worst experience was with a server that puported to be in Denver, hosted by T10.net.
Judging by the stuff that was posted on usenet, this person has a history of being a real arse. He'd randomly slap people, and stop votes when one of his TKing buddies went on a rampage. Actually I was having a nice game until everything went awry.

Denver... T10.net... mmmm Care to elaborate more? Because I'm one of the 3 admins of that server, ...only one that plays URT anymore i should say. Like maybe a date? a time? Because I know sometimes hookie $hit goes on at our server but generally when its 1-2 clans or my whole team that are all together and it goes back and forth in the name of fun. Never are there outsiders ever involved. As far as the tking rampages I know of 1 of my players that got out of line aside from the occasional shot in the foot out of love towards each other... and it was dealt with accordingly. But like I was asking, would you care to provide a date? Name? etc etc

#30 Guest_Druish_Princess

Posted 06 June 2004 - 07:32 AM

Meh. I can barely remember what I did yesterday, let alone weeks ago.

It's possible it was some other server I was on, but I do distinctly remember reading Denver and T10.net highlighted in XQF when I left. I was frustrated enough to try to find out what was up with the server's owners. But, as for dates, no, I'm sorry I can't supply them. It was probably a month ago at least, but it's hard to say given my skewed preception of time :(

If you want to grep your logs to try and find the incident, that's okay by me. I go by the same handle everywhere. IIRC, some lamer even changed his name to mine, then tried to votekick me, gave me a few DE rounds to the head, and, generally was a PITA, if that helps.

edit: Stryder, sorry if I was totally off the gun on that and named your server in error. GG.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942