Urban Terror Forums: Urban Terror 3.4 ## All in Wonder Special Full Installer ## - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Urban Terror 3.4 ## All in Wonder Special Full Installer ##

#41 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 07 April 2004 - 12:12 AM

Come'on wolf, put the file back up... Dont let Oswald scare you, I know for sure that he won't bite. =]

#42 User is offline   dennis (old) Icon

Posted 07 April 2004 - 12:12 AM

As long as you follow the EULAs noone will complain.

#43 Guest_Wolfseye

Posted 07 April 2004 - 12:16 AM

And hey, whoever thinks, it would have come a different way, if there was a question for permission before, lol... Maybe who thinks this believes in Santa Claus too...

You believe in Santa Claus ??? :wink:

More likely Santa Claus will come and say hello to you before this would have change anything. And this is pretty obvious !

Wake up, its not about EULA, its about who brings out the Files for URT ! Nothing more...

Wolfseye :roll:

#44 Guest_Wolfseye

Posted 07 April 2004 - 12:22 AM

Lets ask Oswald if the sounds in the Maps are really from his Car, his Dogs and his Plains. Otherwise i suggest, we ask for permissions to borrow this Sounds for the game.

Maybe ask the Car Owner, the Dog Owner and the Airline of the plane that sounds is used in the game. Of course all this Permissions must be brought afterwards in a special TXT File, so anyone can see that all sounds & pictures in this Game are legal done and with authorisation of all the owners of this stuff.

When this happens, I see the point of Oswald !!!

Wolfseye :wink:

#45 User is offline   dennis (old) Icon

Posted 07 April 2004 - 12:26 AM

I don't think the dog comes with an EULA.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#46 Guest_Wolfseye

Posted 07 April 2004 - 12:33 AM

Sounds and pictures do very well. Hey, when we are going to the details, then please, lets start at the "maybe" un-important things.

I don´t think any of these things is approved as well. But if, I would like to see the Permission for it.

This wasn´t supposed to come this far, but for this HELP the rights are brought into this discussion. Maybe its the same, if i would stole a product from your company and release it under my name and change things in it.

Then it would be clearly wrong, but as you can see, Oswald and a few others are the only ones seeing it this hard way.

Its about a free game, or did I miss something ??? Is it about Community or is it about marketing ?

#47 User is offline   dennis (old) Icon

Posted 07 April 2004 - 12:37 AM

Its about a free game, or did I miss something ??? Is it about Community or is it about marketing ?

Yes, you missed the EULAs.

The game is free to use as long as you follow the EULA.

#48 Guest_Wolfseye

Posted 07 April 2004 - 12:46 AM

Are you on SID´s Paycheck or why do you just defend them, almost the only who did in this case ?

When you really see all this the EULA way of Live, you don´t see the point, really not !!!

After this long time, URBAN TERROR is still online and played, but fewer the players are getting any week, so it would have been a good thing to come up with something in that kind to make it easy for the new players coming to see if they like URBAN TERROR or not.

If SID isn´t interested in getting more "Fans" for "their" Game, i think they don´t care and start this thing into an EULA Discussion ! If they would see whats this all about, people who love that game, otherwise they would have not done some like this, to help other possible new players and the community, to make it easy to have all the files for a quick installation to test this game and not just thinking about EULA !!!

Its no breach of security or some...

Wolfseye

#49 User is offline   dennis (old) Icon

Posted 07 April 2004 - 12:54 AM

All I'm trying to tell you is you should respect the EULAs.

Do as you wish, I won't stop you.

#50 Guest_Wolfseye

Posted 07 April 2004 - 12:56 AM

As you maybe have read that i did the file offline.

But it seems the problem of this community are the people who build this great game.

Otherwise this wouldn´t have been a problem.

P.S.: And this is the last I have to say to this debate. :evil:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942