• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ut4_projumps_b4 New version Rate Topic: ***-- 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   j[]0b3r n03l (old) Icon

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:15 AM

********DELETE THE OLD VERSION UNLESS U WANT MISSING TEXTURES*********

This is my new map...

it kinda a dontgetwet style map.. you know the slick platforms and such.. well theres no water either.

have fun

ill post some screenshots when i get some...

SCREENSHOTS::

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

download it here::  http://www.filefront...c0d2494b712b89a

its worth the download.. so go get it =)

uhh have fun =)=)

#2 User is offline   SubJunk Icon

• Account: subjunk

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:43 AM

Shibby, downloading now :-D

#3 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:28 PM

nice done joober,
I played it a lil hour, and reached some yellow jump like jump1 in aerodynamic, with some corkscrewstair at end, i think.

Really like the looks, and all dgw design I dont like, you dont use :)
Like: shiny edges, that floorpattern, the shiny water, anime, and that strange (sektarian?) avoidance of 90 degrees angels at inside of corners.
All I dont like, and i dont see in your map. Great!
(no offend in comparing ur map to misato's, i hope)

And luckily i can do the jumps, and i think i can do it again DDD  ((not a only once jump, and never return))

One question. You are sure about the mapname?
I have these maps in my mapsbase: ut_projumps  and  ut_projumps2
Guess im the only one who played them recently......hehe

Keep the good work going on! and..
is it possible to do that little boattrip alone? xD

#4 User is offline   Hayame Icon

• Account: hayame

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:03 PM

I played it a lil hour, and reached some yellow jump like jump1 in aerodynamic,

speaking of aerodynamic, what jump one was yellow o_O. anyway downloading this map and trying to get back into jumping.

#5 User is offline   j[]0b3r n03l (old) Icon

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:51 PM

well maybe there was a jump map called projumps in 3.7 or older.. but it never converted...(as far as i know)

anyways.. thanks for the feedback.. you find any bugs?

oh and yea the secret minigame shooting challenge is possible with 1 person... ive done it and still had 48 shots left in my negev..

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Hayame Icon

• Account: hayame

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:53 PM

0b3r n03l link=topic=17244.msg234045#msg234045 date=1248720669]
anyways.. thanks for the feedback.. you find any bugs?

First jump of 1337 isn't 1337.

#7 User is offline   j[]0b3r n03l (old) Icon

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:01 PM

yea ive noticed.. if u do it just right u can land on top of the doorway.. lol... just seems so hard cause u never have enough stam.. just gotta have mad speed...

#8 User is offline   lee (old) Icon

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:37 PM

Really like the looks, and all dgw design I dont like, you dont use :)
Like: shiny edges, that floorpattern, the shiny water, anime, and that strange (sektarian?) avoidance of 90 degrees angels at inside of corners.
All I dont like, and i dont see in your map. Great!
(no offend in comparing ur map to misato's, i hope)

so he makes his map look like the dull version of dgw and you give him props for it? sorry but thats bullshit... im not attacking this map or the map maker, but you are basically saying "you took the icing off of the cake and now its much better" bull...shit...

#9 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: delirium

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:57 PM

so he makes his map look like the dull version of dgw and you give him props for it? sorry but thats b.s.... im not attacking this map or the map maker, but you are basically saying "you took the icing off of the cake and now its much better" bull...shit...

agreed, no offence j00b but you need your own theme, plus you need to know how to make a caulk hull and making detail and structural. Im jumping on this map and im getting 100 fps??? im usually always at 125
plus your r_speeds are pretty high so you need to learn how to do these in order for people to jump smoothly on your map
http://www.nibsworld...hes_part1.shtml
here is a good link

#10 User is offline   j[]0b3r n03l (old) Icon

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:01 AM

i never said my map was better than dgw.. and that guy who did just said thats cause he likes it simple...

most people like dgw so i wanted to get more dgw style maps out there...and so far every one has said they really like this map.. except for u too who just care about the looks and dont have anything to say about the jumps... which is what i really care about...

i didnt do the any of the detail  and structural stuff yet cause i think i have to use hint... cause almost all of the details are exposed to the void so i cant just do "make detail" cause it will leak...

cant u people comment on the jumps... thats what i want to know... i dont give a shit if u guys dont like how it look cause it looks fine to me...dele every time i make a map u have to dis how it looks... this is the first map ive tried really hard on to make it look nice yet u still talk down about it...JUST TELL ME ABOUT THE JUMPS??? do u like them or not...

oh and idk what u were talking about when u said something about the sliding... cause i slide perfectly smooth and nice... --ever thought it was u sucking at the jump?? who know cause it works fine for me..

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942