• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Suggestion for the Ghost Mode Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Aelmiks Icon

• Account: aelmiks
  • Main tag: |TNG|

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:32 AM

Hello guys
What do you think about making for the Ghost Mode the same thing that you made for the stamina ?
It would be a command for Servers admins.
Something like this :
/cg_ghost 0
/cg_ghost 1
/cg_ghost 2
It would be the 3 possibilities for servers admins.

/cg_ghost 0 : The Ghost Mode is completely disabled. The players are not able to use it.
/cg_ghost 1 : The server admin let the players choose if they want to use it or no. That means that it would be client side like it is now. Each player would have the choice to use /cg_ghost 0 (to disable it) or /cg_ghost 1 (to enable it).
/cg_ghost 2 : The Ghost Mode is completely enabled for all the players.

I ask this because that's not all the players who are playing in jumps servers who know how to use this command. I mean there are some "noobs" or some players who never come here, in this site, to check how to use this command ...

#2 User is offline   Fenix Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: fenix

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:03 AM

View PostAelmiks, on 13 July 2013 - 01:32 AM, said:

Hello guys
What do you think about making for the Ghost Mode the same thing that you made for the stamina ?
It would be a command for Servers admins.
Something like this :
/cg_ghost 0
/cg_ghost 1
/cg_ghost 2
It would be the 3 possibilities for servers admins.

/cg_ghost 0 : The Ghost Mode is completely disabled. The players are not able to use it.
/cg_ghost 1 : The server admin let the players choose if they want to use it or no. That means that it would be client side like it is now. Each player would have the choice to use /cg_ghost 0 (to disable it) or /cg_ghost 1 (to enable it).
/cg_ghost 2 : The Ghost Mode is completely enabled for all the players.

I ask this because that's not all the players who are playing in jumps servers who know how to use this command. I mean there are some "noobs" or some players who never come here, in this site, to check how to use this command ...

I don't find this behavior useful. We moved ghosting client side because having it server side was breaking all the team jump maps being played on public server if it was enabled. In this way otherwise we keep the same feature and if players wants to avoid blocking, they can enable the ghosting, and if at the same time 2 or more players want to play team jump (eg: ut42_jupiter is a multipath map which has also a teamjump path) they can do that by disabling the ghosting.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942