• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Get Legit Bro! Rate Topic: ***** 13 Votes

#101 User is offline   skapunk Icon

• Account: skapunk

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:05 PM

Jacepriester just got it.

"Honesty is the best policy." That's written on my room's wall. I am the last one who would hack and at the other hand not admit it if I get busted.

This post has been edited by skapunk: 19 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

#102 User is offline   Fenix Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: fenix

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:24 PM

View PostAleyra, on 19 August 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

You are not a mathematician, i'm sure about this because in reality ALL mathematicians know this : 100% does not exist. It exist only when you talk about something that have not direct apply in the real world.
If you want 100%, be in a abstract world.
I'm mathematician.
So you talk about numbers and maths, but you cannot use mathematics in this world without probabilities and statistics so 100% does not exist. 100% is chance, nothing else.

You're AC detector can make error because human beings encoded it and human beings are not perfect.
So you can use it to have a list of suspects (keep it secret) and check if everyone in this list is or is not a cheater. But ban with only this list is... It has non-sence.

You are right, I'm not a mathematician, I'm an Engineer (blame me) Posted Image

View PostNikki, on 19 August 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

Put your inner mathematician to work because a couple releases does not equal a couple of years.

lol, but indeed, he's french and he could have misunderstood Posted Image

View Postcoreapollo, on 19 August 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

This is a baseless assertion, the site has been hacked and that fact casts doubt on the claims of Frozan.
This is a very serious problem and can lead to legal fight.
Best Regards

Please read some posts back, everything has been explained. Site has not been hacked as you stated and our informations are solid.

I also would like to add something else: as RaideR mentioned we banned 148 accounts on 80.000+ because we have solid proof that those people cheated while playing online and being authed at least once. Our AC system has multiple ways to detect cheats but we filtered our data just to retrieve the ones having 100% accuracy. If I filter data differently (example by checking the number of cheats CVARs detected) I have a lot of more matches: to be more precise I have 251 matches.

This means that some people tried out hacks (maybe just to check if they were working for real) but OFFLINE; they didn't used those cheats while playing online: however in their q3config.cfg there are still bad CVARs listed (such CVARs could be cl_wallhack, cl_wallhackHighlight etc)

As I already mentioned and won't do again in this post we know such informations:
  • who cheated
  • on which server
  • from which host
  • when he cheated
  • which types of cheats he used
  • for how long he used the cheats (every cheat, not cumulative)
  • if he cheated in his last game session
  • frequency of hacks usage

As I said the system is 100% accurate because it detects values injected into QVM from executables including hacks (aimbot, wallhack etc). That's why I'm talking about maths here...there are no complex calculations to be done: it's 1 (yes) and 0 (no), simple as that.

#103 User is offline   kenchu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: kenchu
  • Main tag: NED|

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:28 PM

Bravo Fenix, Bravo FS and BRA-FCKING-VO For whoever came up with this built-in anti-cheat. I love you *kisses and hugs*

#104 User is offline   coreapollo Icon

• Account: coreapollo

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:32 PM

No person would be foolish to have such an attitude. Please check your mistakes, as announced by you guys.

This fact this hurting good people.

Regards,

#105 User is offline   Swaggzilla Icon

• Account: swaggzilla
  • Main tag: )O,O(

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:36 PM

Okay as far as I can tell its like this, if you go to the bank and make a transaction, there will be a record of it, whether its a deposit or a withdrawal, there will be a record. Similarly, FS developed an AC to see if someone is using a hack, and what hack is being used, they have a record, it's as simple as that. The fact that they don't want to express how they did this is quite reasonable as they don't want people, specifically those who develop cheats in the first place, to take counter measures against the AC. Given that the source was stolen, this becomes a moot point, but that doesn't mean FS should publicize the method in which they were able to retrieve this kind of data.

To those of you who believe you were unjustly banned, you're wrong, you know you're wrong and you're trying to save face. If you love the game so much, there really is nothing stopping you from making a new account and playing cleanly. Will you have your reputation, no, but if I take $20 dollars out of my bank account and walk up to the teller and tell them "HEY I DIDN'T TAKE ANY MONEY OUT!!", they'll probably laugh at me. Just give it a rest, move on, or make a new account and make new friends.

Also, to any FTW ex-Staff. Crappy; I fkn told you so.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#106 User is offline   minikiller Icon

• Account: minikiller
  • Main tag: =KRH=

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

one question : why this list has been release after this "big hack" ? as i understand this AC system is working since 4.2 started.
ps- excuse my english.

#107 User is offline   coreapollo Icon

• Account: coreapollo

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:38 PM

Please, analyze this case very well. This hurting good people.

Sorry for anything, but it has some injustices.

Regards,

#108 User is offline   Pilou42 Icon

• Account: pilou42

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:42 PM

@Fenix: you said you know who cheated. You meant you know which Auth key cheated. Since you know IP address, please, make it public, and then let server admins do the connection.
An IP address has inevitably more value than a FS Auth-key.

As soon as IP addresses are public, I don't think it will be possible to contest for players involved.

#109 User is offline   baex Icon

• Account: baex

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:42 PM

This might have been answered before, but:

cant those people just make an new acc? And if their ip is banned - restart their router or just wait?

Also: LAUGHED ABOUT NEXXIS & SKA lololo. Never liked nexxis.

View PostNounou, on 01 December 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

Hey I love you baex, but also, consider that i'm drunk

#110 User is offline   RobDistorted Icon

•   former FS member   
    Animator
  • Account: robdistorted

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:44 PM

Thanks to all those who are supporting us.

No other AC system has an obligation to show you the ins and outs of what happened and what hack/cheat was used and how the dev team found out.

From my understanding this was a list compiled over 4 months from before the hack/leak, and was in the process of getting ready for release until the hack/leak took place. As such that had to be dealt with first and foremost.

Stop asking about how it works as their is no obligation for us to provide such info to you, i am aware that some names on this list will be surprising and that many of you may know someone who has been confirmed to hack/cheat, and will swear blindly on how they would never do it. Many are going to have to just bite the bullet and accept that at some point in time their friend did indeed use a hack or cheat and move on. If you choose to not believe us then thats upto you, but its wholly unfair to expect the rest of the community to have to play with them when its believed they have hacked or cheated.

• (55 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942