Urban Terror Forums: Urban Terror 4.2 RC on LAN 2k12 in Paris - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (22 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terror 4.2 RC on LAN 2k12 in Paris Rate Topic: ***** 3 Votes

#181 User is offline   kelt Icon

• Account: kelt

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:45 PM

View PostLtStriker, on 05 July 2012 - 05:56 AM, said:

Merci des boys. C'est bien fait.
Pardon mon Francais.

|30+|LtStriker

The jump animations in that video... No offense to FS but they really look horrible :S I would prefer it the old way tbh, if they are meant to be more realistic it has failed hardly, and I thought UrT isn't supposed to be "realistic" in the first place. The jumps that they are making and the speeds they get to aren't possible in real life, so I think it shouldn't be tried to make it more realistic than it already is. In previous topics like the UrT HD Alpha discussions FS said that the animations would be freer in UrT HD, based on the video it looks more like the animations are completely out of control... I really hope they will change those in the final relase (sorry if they have already said those aren't the final animations somewhere).

#182 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |P|

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:58 PM

View Postkelt, on 06 July 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

The jump animations in that video... No offense to FS but they really look horrible :S I would prefer it the old way tbh, if they are meant to be more realistic it has failed hardly, and I thought UrT isn't supposed to be "realistic" in the first place. The jumps that they are making and the speeds they get to aren't possible in real life, so I think it shouldn't be tried to make it more realistic than it already is. In previous topics like the UrT HD Alpha discussions FS said that the animations would be freer in UrT HD, based on the video it looks more like the animations are completely out of control... I really hope they will change those in the final relase (sorry if they have already said those aren't the final animations somewhere).

it was already announced that the current animation has a bug in the code and is being fixed before release :)
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

#184 User is offline   KEYHOLE Icon

• Account: keyhole

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:41 PM

/rcon smite <player> command, instantly kill a player. !!! LOL this is awesome for annoying some hackers ahahahah

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#186 User is offline   Capt.McKay Icon

• Account: captmckay
  • Main tag: /eVo/

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:56 PM

I love the idea behind smite, but i'll always be a slapscript fan!

#187 User is offline   kelt Icon

• Account: kelt

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:06 PM

Ok I'm glad to know that there will be no gyrocopter legs :D. The other bugfixes and especially new hit detection sounds good :)

#188 User is offline   swifty Icon

• Account: swifty
  • Main tag: au.

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:14 AM

How long until 4.2 will be ready?
clanafr.com

#190 User is offline   Divinity Icon

• Account: divinity
  • Main tag: /eVo/

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:20 PM

That's excellent news :)

Do you plan on making available for download via torrent?

• (22 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942