• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tic Tac toe Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   Dragonne Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: dragonne

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:11 PM

Codey, what clown puts red around his eyes and on his nose to further accent the affects of his alcoholism? Seriously...

That damn image creeps me out.

#62 User is offline   codey (old) Icon

• Locationrepublic.stockholm.se

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:19 AM

Codey, what clown puts red around his eyes and on his nose to further accent the affects of his alcoholism? Seriously...

The Joker?

That damn image creeps me out.

I'm really sorry and it's indeed a bit lame taking a avatar from the biggestest motion picture of the year. I changed to a picture of myself instead.

#63 User is offline   DJ Schuby Icon

• Account: djschuby

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:25 AM

[tt]
- O O
- X -
X O X[/tt]

The Joker?
I'm really sorry and it's indeed a bit lame taking a avatar from the biggestest motion picture of the year. I changed to a picture of myself instead.

I actually havn't seen that yet. Is it good? I'm not really into the comic book movies. The closest thing to a comic book movie that I'll watch is Indiana Jones, though I do remember liking the Batman movie that had George Clooney in it. Can't remember which one that is.

#64 User is offline   Yas Icon

• Account: yas

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:27 AM

Batman & Robin? yeh that was great... if it was released in the 60's while everyone was still tripping on lsd. they should have got Adam West to reprise his role for Batman & Robin, it was the perfect fit... even tho he was almost 70 at the time it was being made. I'm sure he would have been fine as long as he had ample supply of shark repellant.

#65 User is offline   žalost (old) Icon

• vivisectionist
  • Locationseahorse seahell

Posted 27 October 2008 - 03:02 AM

adam west now does the voice for mayor adam west on family guy. He's like 80 now.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#66 User is offline   codey (old) Icon

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:29 AM

Dang Schubeedooby - we were supposed to make the longest thread ever and now you blew it![tt]
X O O
- X -
- O X[/tt]

I actually havn't seen that yet. Is it good? I'm not really into the comic book movies. The closest thing to a comic book movie that I'll watch is Indiana Jones, though I do remember liking the Batman movie that had George Clooney in it. Can't remember which one that is.

I enjoyed it very much - so much I went to see it a second time. But it's definitely a big screen experience, I'm really jealous of you yanks that can see it in IMAX theaters. Just don't download a crappy torrentfile and then be dissappointed, it wasn't made to be viewed that way. And it's a very different darker beast than the Glooney clip. Batman Begins aint to miss either btw.

#67 User is offline   DJ Schuby Icon

• Account: djschuby

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:13 PM

Oh shit lol, I was extremely tired when I made that move.

#68 User is offline   Dragonne Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:31 PM

adam west now does the voice for mayor adam west on family guy. He's like 80 now.

He's always done the voice of himself on Family Guy. Very often the cameo voices on that show are the actual people doing them.

#69 User is offline   codey (old) Icon

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:42 PM

Oh shit lol, I was extremely tired when I made that move.

I actually believe this version of tic-tac-toe was made for swedish kindergartens to teach us how to win a game of attrition. Or perhaps learn the futility of our bleak existance.

He's always done the voice of himself on Family Guy. Very often the cameo voices on that show are the actual people doing them.

Hmmm, how come they always let a rabid hyena do my voice?

#70 User is offline   Dragonne Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper

Posted 27 October 2008 - 03:19 PM

Hmmm, how come they always let a rabid hyena do my voice?

IMO that's a rhetorical question.

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942