• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

more bots for maps in UT 4.1 Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

• Account: thewonderboy

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:35 PM

View PostDiggs, on 31 October 2010 - 04:16 PM, said:

Ummm - Not sure where this info comes from but bots are known to be unstable in Turnpike and Casa. Ramelle they don't leave the spawns and in Uptown they get caught and block the spawns. I wouldn't point wanna-be bot masters at these maps telling them everything is fine.

Funny. I actualy had quite nice bot matches on turnpike and uptown when my bots worked (i think its time for reinstal). Never had problems on turnpike. Uptown and ramelle are bugged only in team games. In ffa example you dont spawn inside. If you go to say hello to spawn on ramelle.... They usualy start to move and get out :wink:

See the lovely Mrs. Search Function?
She wants to make out with you.
~OOM91

Jelly? Yes very jelly... in fact, I am * jam. No amount of sandwich spread can express my emotions.
~IIL_NODERUS

#42 User is offline   Diggs Icon

•   verified donator   
  • Account: diggs

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:32 PM

View Postthewonderboy, on 31 October 2010 - 06:35 PM, said:

Funny. I actualy had quite nice bot matches on turnpike and uptown when my bots worked (i think its time for reinstal). Never had problems on turnpike. Uptown and ramelle are bugged only in team games. In ffa example you dont spawn inside. If you go to say hello to spawn on ramelle.... They usualy start to move and get out :wink:

Yes, I should have clarified by saying TDM servers. I doubt few will have any success with bots on Turnpike. Those that have run bot servers have commented on this before. Glad to see you have managed it. Point us to your server the next time you have Turnpike running successfully with bots. It would be interesting.
続けてゲーム

#44 User is offline   Diggs Icon

•   verified donator   
  • Account: diggs

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:47 AM

View PostJohnnyenglish, on 01 November 2010 - 05:23 AM, said:

Hi Diggs

I've been running bots ctf/tdm with turnpike and casa as part of my mapcycle for the last year at least. The server is always full and as you know I have very talkative bots.

Casa and turnpike both have good bot play and can be made rock solid.

Are you going to start botasy up again?

Hey - G'day English! That's the first I've heard of those maps being solid in TDM with bots, (but you and I have not chatted in awhile). Nicely done. I never was able to get those stable either at Beer-Garden's servers or Botasy. The girls on Botasy never liked those doors. BTW - Are you using Vag bots or?

Nope. No plans to boot up Botasy. It was fun and interesting, but I'm not planning on it at this point. But, never say never. You never know.....

This post has been edited by Diggs: 02 November 2010 - 01:59 AM

続けてゲーム

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942