Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The Future of the Sr8 Part Two

Poll: Mess with the sr8? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Mess with the sr8?

1. Yay, this sounds good. (55 votes [48.67%])

Percentage of vote: 48.67%

2. Nay, don't like this change idea either. (58 votes [51.33%])

Percentage of vote: 51.33%

Vote

#1 User is offline   TwentySeven Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Engine Developer
  • Account: twentyseven

Posted 10 April 2004 - 05:16 PM

Alright, after some chatting with the irc folks with zealots on both sides of the fence, the decent tradeoff was worked out as follows:

1) sr8/psg1 gets the jumpshot back

2) sr8/psg1 both have their aim tilted randomly up to 20o if they get shot, but NOT unzoomed.

#2 User is offline   blackrayne (old) Icon

Posted 10 April 2004 - 05:18 PM

soudsn good .....and i would like to tack on to this bill before we present this ....the addition of more damage to my beloved hk-69.......and maybe my nevgev:D lmao YEA %RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTY!

#3 User is offline   Sachem (old) Icon

• LocationFrance

Posted 10 April 2004 - 05:18 PM

better :)

tho i'd go for less than 20°
oh and the slap should be only when zoomed imho, else you couldn't justd o anything vs let's say an MP5 user.

#4 User is offline   -SATAN- (old) Icon

Posted 10 April 2004 - 05:19 PM

ok that sounds better it makes the Sr8 harder 2 use again you got my vote

but erm 20o of the place you are zoomed on or 20o from yourself? cause 20o over 500M is damn much

#5 Guest_Mess

Posted 10 April 2004 - 05:22 PM

Do we have to chose between 1) and 2), or between nothing and 1)2) ?

It's not clear for me ...

#6 Guest_Fumle

Posted 10 April 2004 - 05:25 PM

We can agree to your terms, now hand over the baby. :)

#7 Guest_Mess

Posted 10 April 2004 - 05:29 PM

Another question :

do the others weapons have their aim tilted randomly up to 20o if they get shot ?

Cuz if this idea is only applied to sr8 it would be totally unequal and sr8 would be a useless weapon.

#8 Guest_Smurfy

Posted 10 April 2004 - 05:31 PM

o god nay, there isnt anything wrong with not being able to hit jump shots, only people it really matters 2 is those who camp behind objects and jump up and down to get shots off, if you move with the sr8 you can time your shots so you shoot when on the ground. And as for aim tilting by 20 degrees, surely thats going to promote more camping in places where you are less likely to be shot, i know i get a lot of my kills from getting sr8 kills while getting shot to sh1t while moving in. I really hope this doesnt happen.

#9 Guest_panda

Posted 10 April 2004 - 05:40 PM

Still silly, and as i wrote in the other forum snipers dont even need jump shots.... I can easyli rush with other m8s in cws and get kills. So i really can't see the problem in having penalty on jumps .... So let it be ffs, if you make somekind of ass penalty like that im out of here...

#10 User is offline   [FPS]Rainbow_Brite (old) Icon

Posted 10 April 2004 - 05:40 PM

Another question :
do the others weapons have their aim tilted randomly up to 20o if they get shot ?
Cuz if this idea is only applied to sr8 it would be totally unequal and sr8 would be a useless weapon.

The sr8 is a 1shot 1kill weapon and most players that use sr8 that are negood will hit first neway!
Like SATAN says it will make the sr8 a skilled weapon again and not one for the luxor's out there!
They'll have to go bak to the lr and g36 for those oh so annoying heddies! Which means I'll have to go back to wearing that heavy damn helmet agin!

Can u imagine being in a fire fight and both players having this 20o thing? OMG we'd all be shootin at the stars! A 1on1 mp5 firefight could take all day, each of us firing 1 hit and being knocked 20o each hit...hehehe

Would be real funny though! If u come to FPS server we will slap ya a bit and show ya what it would look like!

All I can say is THE JUMPSHOT IS BACK!!! WOOOOOOOOT!!!!

RSI here I come baby!

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942