• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Barret/anti camp rifle Rate Topic: -----

What about

#1 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

• Account: thewonderboy

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:55 PM

Yes i know sr8 is even now unbalanced but i think that something like this would increase tactics, wouldnt replace sr8 as a pro gun but will just be a camper burster

How it works:
-It will be single shot (one huge slug/giant weenie putted in from right and pulled the lever
-Max ammo 16
-reload lasts 3 sec
-it will not have any disabled secondary disadvantages
-damage to chest with kevlar (sr 8 haves 75%?) 90%
-if target dies bullet will penetrate body (pretty useless tho)
-one zoom level which is the midle one on sr8 and psg1 (to avoid using it from too much on close)
-NEW FEATURE IS the wall penetration. So this will be only gun that can penetrate thic walls such as small beton walls wood and concrete

The penetration ?:

So this may be weird because this would be then only gun to use this feature. If noob is covering in ridyah second floor concrete wall you can blast trough (with nerfed damage). But how to prevent this to not be used by camper noob to shoot from long and trough walls? Easy if you shoot wall the angle of the bullet changes by 30 dedgrees so its impossible hit if you are shooting right back of the wall

Thoughs ? I just bursted new idea

Hope you didnt cross your eyes while reading that

Hope this is flame free zone

And i may tell it now where i discovered this to reduce missunderstoods

Ghost recon advanced warfighter 2

I noticed it was very sure gun . If i wanted to kill it killed but lack of reload time and style i still prefered m14 with scope on long range exept very long i used the barret because of its scope

Lol not now something like "oh your pc cant run cod so you bought another modern game"

I bought it because i wanted new gaming experience and i loved ghost recon 2 demo and wanted to play something tactical

Clear ? Just feed back no flame or i push up my enviroment suit

Ps: i could imagine a noob behind congrete wall shaking and fearing because just got a nasty painfull shot at legs

See the lovely Mrs. Search Function?
She wants to make out with you.
~OOM91

Jelly? Yes very jelly... in fact, I am * jam. No amount of sandwich spread can express my emotions.
~IIL_NODERUS

#2 User is offline   Haydugjr Icon

• Account: haydugjr

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:35 PM

English is not your first language. Let's see if we can translate here.

View Postthewonderboy, on 12 July 2010 - 10:55 PM, said:

Yes i know sr8 is even now unbalanced but i think that something like this would increase tactics, wouldnt replace sr8 as a pro gun but will just be a camper buster.

How it works:
-It will be bolt action.
-Max ammo 16.
-reload lasts 3 seconds.
-damage to chest with kevlar 90%
-if target dies bullet will penetrate body and keep going.
-NEW FEATURE IS the wall penetration. So this will be only gun that can penetrate thick walls such as small beton walls wood and concrete

The penetration ?:

So this may be weird because this would be then only gun to use this feature. If noob is cowering in ridyah second floor concrete wall you can blast trough (with nerfed damage). But how to prevent this to not be used by camper noob to shoot from long and through walls? Easy. If you shoot wall the angle of the bullet changes by 30 degrees so it's impossible to hit if you are shooting right back of the wall.

Thoughts?

Hope you didn't cross your eyes while reading that.

Hope this is flame free zone.

And i may tell it now where i discovered this to reduce missunderstandings.

I noticed it was very sure gun . If i wanted to kill it killed but lack of reload time and style i still prefered m14 with scope on long range exept very long i used the barret because of its scope.

Lol not now something like "oh your pc cant run cod so you bought another modern game"

I bought it because i wanted new gaming experience and i loved ghost recon 2 demo and wanted to play something tactical.

Clear ? Just feed back no flame or i push up my enviroment suit. (What the hell is an environment suit?)

Sorry, Caps-Lock broke there for a minute.

#3 User is offline   malkariss Icon

• Account: malkariss

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:11 AM

Interesting. I think even with Kevlar, the SR8 1HKO. so just make this rifle 1HKO too.

#4 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:55 AM

View Postmalkariss, on 13 July 2010 - 06:11 AM, said:

Interesting. I think even with Kevlar, the SR8 1HKO. so just make this rifle 1HKO too.

Hmm sr8 can kill 100hp guy with 1 shot on chest if he haves kevlar ? I though hit made 75% damage but nevermind

So this is balanced more than ever ^^ it can burst trough wall and it is just slower than sr8. The sr8 wont lose the tittle being gun of noobs and pros

~OOM91

Jelly? Yes very jelly... in fact, I am * jam. No amount of sandwich spread can express my emotions.
~IIL_NODERUS

#5 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:03 AM

[/quote]
English is not your first language. Let's see if we can translate here.
[/quote]

Yes its not. Tho i got one pure 10 at english test but mostly 8
And i never was good with would ,should ,could things

Enviroment suit (one in red faction) covers you from enviromental damage such as flame, falling rocks, and physic human caused damage (such as a bullet) i remember half life had one too

Thats off topic ^^^

~OOM91

~IIL_NODERUS

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:27 AM

GRAW2 is incredible slow paced game compared to UrT: hence weapons balancing needs to be done differently.

The way you described the weapon doesn't seem it would fit this game-play at all.

#7 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:22 PM

View PostNexu, on 13 July 2010 - 10:27 AM, said:

GRAW2 is incredible slow paced game compared to UrT: hence weapons balancing needs to be done differently.

The way you described the weapon doesn't seem it would fit this game-play at all.

Well i know its slow but thats what tactic games are

Hmm okay i dont see what makes it unbalanced may you point it out ? Since its single shot rifle and after a shot you put another slug in and pull the lever

The model was m99 if i remember right

So this mean its very powerfull gun but still loses sr8

I agree this might be too revolutionary with penetration feature if it will be implented

~OOM91

~IIL_NODERUS

#8 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:30 PM

-damage to chest with kevlar (sr 8 haves 75%?) 90%

If one doesn't know that the SR8 kills vests, how can one have a new suggestion about snipers?

#9 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:40 PM

View Postmitsubishi, on 13 July 2010 - 02:30 PM, said:

If one doesn't know that the SR8 kills vests, how can one have a new suggestion about snipers?

This is almost same thing as in quake

Shotgun cant kill one that have just respawned but in ffa shotgun kills always with one shot. Why? Because someone have already hitted that guy and i though same thing was in urban terror xD. Well i have got too several good times to shoot from side and chest area but i now think that it was registered as shoulder hit or so

~OOM91

~IIL_NODERUS

#10 User is offline   rogue Icon

• Account: rogue

Posted 14 August 2010 - 05:48 AM

i say it should do a 75% or 80% damage considering its going through a wall, but 100% damage when it hits someone clearly... Also i think if your gonna have a heavy sniper its gonna have more zooms then 1, make it 2 but the second really powerful for long shots... those annoy the crap with me when i am trying to shot a guy on the other side of the map and he's camping...
this is what i think the stats on this weapon should be....

Zoom times- 2 First zoom = Second zoom on SR8, Second zoom = Double the zoom of first zoom

Bullet Penetration - 75% damage when hitting any part of an enemy through a wall, 75% when u hit a leg or arm in the open, 50% damage when you hit a leg or arm through wall, and 1 hit kill on head in the open or behind wall

Weight - Weight of Kevlar vest (sense its a heavy sniper it should have some weight like Kevlar)

Clip Size - 4 shots with 4 clips
Reload time (bullet) - 3 seconds
Reload time (clip) - 4 seconds (sense bullets are more powerful)

Muzzle Blast/sound -Big and LOUD!!!

*(Optional) Silencer - available, but takes up 2 equipment spaces (because its a heavy sniper)

***NOTE: If this weapon does come about... I will be using this with Kevlar and Helmet and Medic kit... I will Snipe you out!!!***

This post has been edited by rogue: 14 August 2010 - 05:53 AM

If your going through Hell, Keep going

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942