• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Barret/anti camp rifle Rate Topic: -----

What about

#11 User is offline   rctothefuture Icon

Posted 14 August 2010 - 05:54 AM

@ Rouge: Wouldn't having a sniper that does 100% damage really outweight what's out there? The idea is to have tactics and tactical weaponry, not some amazing gun that does 100% damage and double zoom of any other gun really outweighs things. You even say yourself you'll be using it like mad, it would just mess up the other classes and everyone's gonna start using it for it's 100% power.

#12 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 14 August 2010 - 05:55 AM

NO U GUYS R RONG BARRET DOES 90DAMAGE HEAD LIKE IN COD4
GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

#13 User is offline   rogue Icon

• Account: rogue

Posted 14 August 2010 - 05:58 AM

View Postdon, on 14 August 2010 - 05:55 AM, said:

NO U GUYS R RONG BARRET DOES 90DAMAGE HEAD LIKE IN COD4

Kid this isnt COD
plus anyshot to the head would kill you... helmet would knock you out in real life...
If your going through Hell, Keep going

#14 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:25 AM

View Postrogue, on 14 August 2010 - 05:58 AM, said:

Kid this isnt COD
plus anyshot to the head would kill you... helmet would knock you out in real life...

CODS THE BEST GAME URT SHOULD LEARN FROM ITS GREATNESS.

PPL SURVIVE HEADSHOT ALL THE TIME,

MAYBE PUSSIES LIKE YOU DIE BUT U DONT MATTER LOL
GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

#15 User is offline   Volt Icon

• Account: volt

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:46 AM

View Postrogue, on 14 August 2010 - 05:58 AM, said:

Kid this isnt COD

Don't worry, he's being sarcastic.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   rogue Icon

• Account: rogue

Posted 14 August 2010 - 06:02 PM

if u want to play COD
then go play it...
if not then dont post about it in a section that isnt welcomed for COD
If your going through Hell, Keep going

#17 User is offline   malkariss Icon

• Account: malkariss

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:42 PM

Lol Rogue He was being sarcastic.

#18 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

• Account: thewonderboy

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:51 PM

Do you mean me rogue ? Dont worry i hate cod :D (omg !! Exept cod 5 nazi zombies!!!)

See the lovely Mrs. Search Function?
She wants to make out with you.
~OOM91

Jelly? Yes very jelly... in fact, I am * jam. No amount of sandwich spread can express my emotions.
~IIL_NODERUS

#19 User is offline   Green Viking Icon

• Account: greenviking

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:10 PM

i think it could be kinda fun :P

it should do 100% damage, can shot through walls, but heavy as *@!# so u cant run with it, and no secondary. wouldnt be able to play with it, other then to try and take out people who always hides behind a wall.

This post has been edited by Green Viking: 14 August 2010 - 09:11 PM

#20 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

• Account: thewonderboy

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:27 PM

View Postrogue, on 14 August 2010 - 05:48 AM, said:

i say it should do a 75% or 80% damage considering its going through a wall, but 100% damage when it hits someone clearly... Also i think if your gonna have a heavy sniper its gonna have more zooms then 1, make it 2 but the second really powerful for long shots... those annoy the crap with me when i am trying to shot a guy on the other side of the map and he's camping...
this is what i think the stats on this weapon should be....

Zoom times- 2 First zoom = Second zoom on SR8, Second zoom = Double the zoom of first zoom

Bullet Penetration - 75% damage when hitting any part of an enemy through a wall, 75% when u hit a leg or arm in the open, 50% damage when you hit a leg or arm through wall, and 1 hit kill on head in the open or behind wall

Weight - Weight of Kevlar vest (sense its a heavy sniper it should have some weight like Kevlar)

Clip Size - 4 shots with 4 clips
Reload time (bullet) - 3 seconds
Reload time (clip) - 4 seconds (sense bullets are more powerful)

Muzzle Blast/sound -Big and LOUD!!!

*(Optional) Silencer - available, but takes up 2 equipment spaces (because its a heavy sniper)

***NOTE: If this weapon does come about... I will be using this with Kevlar and Helmet and Medic kit... I will Snipe you out!!!***

Some of these balance things were good but there is big flaws

Silencer ? C'mon this sniper shoots the silencer fkn mile away (longest shots with slug are reported as 2600 meters)

Kevlar weight? i dont know... Good balance idea but just odd why negev wont have this (or does it ?)

Clip.... Oh man urban terror wont have any CLIPS. Urban terror haves magazines (i hope i could post a picture) and second flaw is that barret model 99 doesnt have magazine/clip (some snipers and precission rifles have only clips) its single shot meaning you always put on huge friking metal dildo in from left (urban terror style :laugh: ) and then make that cocking with the lever to load it up.

This rifle is international marksman rifle which is almost overpowered so giving it only one high zoom is good idea. (like sr8 second zoom level. Or little higher but not as high as the last one) it limits its abilities to big maps and not everyday sitting duck shooting

Also muzle should be high as the recoil and sound (well what did you exept about 2 cm slug ?)

See the lovely Mrs. Search Function?
She wants to make out with you.
~OOM91

Jelly? Yes very jelly... in fact, I am * jam. No amount of sandwich spread can express my emotions.
~IIL_NODERUS

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942