• This topic is locked

Barret/anti camp rifle Rate Topic: -----

What about

#21 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

• Account: thewonderboy

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:36 PM

View PostGreen Viking, on 14 August 2010 - 09:10 PM, said:

i think it could be kinda fun :P

it should do 100% damage, can shot through walls, but heavy as *@!# so u cant run with it, and no secondary. wouldnt be able to play with it, other then to try and take out people who always hides behind a wall.

That would make it a noob gun...

I hate the option to make you lost the secondary and not be able to run. 100% would be realistic but it would break balance.

Limiting it with high zoom level (between sr8 medium and highest) will aray its pro's and con's so that you cant use it on maps like... Casa. Also i liked idea to have it same effect as kevlar.

See the lovely Mrs. Search Function?
She wants to make out with you.
~OOM91

Jelly? Yes very jelly... in fact, I am * jam. No amount of sandwich spread can express my emotions.
~IIL_NODERUS

#22 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:24 PM

what witchcraft is this.

#23 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:58 AM

View Postmitsubishi, on 14 August 2010 - 11:24 PM, said:

what witchcraft is this.

Didnt you notice ? This is woodoo !! We have a puppet for you now we anymore need usb stick with your built in and we may start to torture you >:D

But seriously i dont see much of problem exept what i stated at my first post that bullet penetration is too new and unique compared to other weapons so i think thats not a good thing.

I even though that everybody forgot this (dont lock this chat thread yet ! Seriously)

~OOM91

Jelly? Yes very jelly... in fact, I am * jam. No amount of sandwich spread can express my emotions.
~IIL_NODERUS

#24 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:54 AM

ah you didn't notice; after your post someone (don?) posted a glorious message of f%^&$d up unicode characters that completely messed up the forum layout; hence I queried the nature of the witchcraft.
--
it's now removed.

This post has been edited by mitsubishi: 15 August 2010 - 10:56 AM

#25 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

Posted 15 August 2010 - 02:08 PM

View Postmitsubishi, on 15 August 2010 - 10:54 AM, said:

ah you didn't notice; after your post someone (don?) posted a glorious message of f%^&$d up unicode characters that completely messed up the forum layout; hence I queried the nature of the witchcraft.
--
it's now removed.

Lol i was thinking what was it :laugh:

I didnt saw it correctly and i had error "full memory" i just though that my memory is full (easy with 128 mb)

~OOM91

~IIL_NODERUS

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   kennyv Icon

• Account: kennyv

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:17 PM

with the bullet penetrating walls idea the wallhackers are going to have alot of fun. :(

#27 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:54 AM

lol you googled this out somehow ?
First of all. We have to consider that google noobs (lol! Not refering to you :tongue: ) are not able to cheat anymore. Them there is reputation level.

Now i dont anymore remember but there was not direct wall penetration (accuracy decreases) and it was able to penetrate one wall
Not like in red faction that the shot just continues till it hits the skybox.

Example ridyah. There is those concrete(cheap cement?) walls. Camper behind those mini walls would get a shot if they are too near.

If i would be a cheater i would just take Lr and pop some heads instead sit to wait my target is on a window.

This was my suggestion and thats why i still stand behind my words but now afterwards i think the gun or properties dont fit to urban terror.

~OOM91

~IIL_NODERUS

#28 User is offline   littlemidget Icon

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:23 PM

Bullet penetration = Undecided.

Cons:
I'd rather not be running behind a wall, even if I've stopped for healing, just to be shot through a wall by someone.

Pros:
But on the other hand, bullet penetration makes for some sick UrT montages, specially trick shots with penetration.

And with the "slow pace of this gun" it's not like a camper has a faster pace anyway, so its sort of even ground, using slow pace to kill someone with slow pace, this gun would also be extremely useful if it had a slight bullet delay(which could also make for some montages.) With slight bullet delay, the gun could afford to be 100% damage even through walls. To reduce hacking, the gun could have a randomized variable delay.

~My thoughts anyway

#29 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:02 PM

well, thank you. Its funny how thread this old, is still here at the first page.

~OOM91

~IIL_NODERUS

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942