Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

cool game additions Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   bigwiensch6363 Icon

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:46 PM

urban terror. you should make it like call of duty and have levels and be able to unlock more weapons. or you should make it so if you kill someone you get there ammo

#2 User is offline   SubJunk Icon

• Account: subjunk

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:48 PM

If you kill someone you already do get their ammo

#3 User is offline   Frater Frag Icon

• Account: fraterfrag

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:11 AM

Only problem is those lazy bastards that insist on not reloading their weapons before dying, wery annoying indeed! You switch to a picked up weapon, only to notice to late that the damned thing is empty!!! :ohmy:

This post has been edited by Frater Frag: 01 November 2010 - 03:11 AM

!OLD!Frater_Frag! Proud member of the !OLD! clan since the great days of WFA!

#4 User is offline   Imp Icon

• Account: imp

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:47 AM

Orrrrr you could just play Call of Duty: Black Ops which comes out in just a few days, instead of waiting for 4.2 to come out. ;)

Urban Terror > Call of Duty. Just my PERSONAL opinion, I don't want UrT to become CoD, I like it because it's Urban Terror, not because it is like CoD. But oh well, everybody has a right to their own opinion. Carry on.

#5 User is offline   SubJunk Icon

• Account: subjunk

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:56 AM

I have to agree with Imp. I like UrT because it puts my mind against other minds. There will always be differences in playing fields because some people have better computers, some people have more experience, etc. so there's no need to tip the scales even more by introducing levels and extra weapons.

If you think the game needs all that extra stuff then I think you are missing the point of the game. Just my opinion.
It would be cool to have levels in the sense that you get a different rank, maybe your name changes colour or something, but I wouldn't want it to give in-game advantages.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#7 User is offline   Imp Icon

• Account: imp

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:31 AM

I play CoD and UrT. CoD is the most frustrating game I have ever played, I don't even know why I play it really. Every time I play I just end up getting stressed and peeved off at the game and its players.

As for Urban Terror, I have never, NEVER gotten peeved off by the game. I haven't gotten angry with the game itself, pretty much everything about it is extremely fair and balanced, it all comes down to skill. I have gotten angry at players, but never the game.

#8 User is offline   Jerk Icon

• Account: jerk

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:39 AM

Imp said:

Every time I play I just end up getting stressed and peeved off at the game and its players.

shit game? that reminds me!

#9 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:49 AM

Closet World of Warcraft players.

#10 User is offline   mugumbo Icon

• Account: mugumbo

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:20 AM

Your suggestions are languid, fyi. :dry:

This post has been edited by mugumbo: 02 November 2010 - 03:49 AM

Digdug

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942