Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

|ALPHA| New CTF Rate Topic: -----

need players for testing

#1 User is offline   Mission85 Icon

Posted 26 October 2010 - 10:00 AM

i have recently rented a server from a server host whom i will not mention. I have made it a ctf server. The reason i need players for testing is that i am running a modified server binary that sends specific console lines to a remote b3 bot instead of using a log file, as the host doesnt wont run a b3 or let b3 access the log file often. If you have nothing to do and could get a game going there it would help alot! :) at some point i will release my source to the public :). but for now i want to test to see what kinda issues might arise.

IP: dc.dejgaming.com
32 slots

thanks, <3 urt

--mission

#2 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |P|

Posted 26 October 2010 - 12:34 PM

softlayer huh? :laugh:

I'll play on it with some friends later on tonight - i'll pop on alpha teamspeak when we are playing so if you see me there you'll know there is activity on the server.
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

#3 User is offline   n3m3s1s Icon

• Account: n3m3s1s

Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:56 PM

Hi mission85. Me and other two friends are doing the same thing and we've hosted a repo on GitHub. Seeing as you're not the only one interested in this, could you host yours as well so that we can all work together on the same project?

#4 User is offline   Mission85 Icon

Posted 26 October 2010 - 10:50 PM

i was gonna do that after i felt comfortable making it public, but, could u post a link to your github, i would love to take a look, and maybe fork it.

#5 User is offline   n3m3s1s Icon

• Account: n3m3s1s

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:10 PM

Here it is. Not much to it yet. As soon as I get some slack I'll be writing some code as well

http://github.com/se...logserver-patch

WIP obviously

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942