• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

casa Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Blade (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands.

Posted 15 April 2004 - 07:26 PM

[quote name='"Oswald"]Then pass along some better information as to where YOU think flags should be. This is by far the best map in the entire mod' date=' hands down.[/quote']

The best map YOU think....

#22 User is offline   audioaxes (old) Icon

Posted 15 April 2004 - 08:20 PM

[quote name='"Oswald"]Well we see all the complaining' date=' yet no ideas to solve it where YOU think it should be. Try providing construction rather than deconstruction.[/quote']

i've already made suggestions before 3.4 even came out which like other valid suggestions [remove defense frag bonus, nerf the boots] get shot down:
move blue flag back to original placement, move blue spawns further into spawn area

#23 Guest_blkdth

Posted 15 April 2004 - 11:06 PM

best looking.... it all looks the same the floor wals everyhtign is that tan color its plain and boring

its not that its badly made i just dont find it fun

#24 User is offline   Zane Darque (old) Icon

• LocationTX

Posted 16 April 2004 - 01:36 AM

The map has been good since 3.0. I like the additions, even the new tunnels in 3.4. My only criticism is that maybe both flags didn't need to be moved. Now the blue is a little harder to get, but the red flag is super easy. Maybe moving one, but only one, of them back to their last position would even it out some.

#25 Guest_[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick

Posted 16 April 2004 - 01:52 AM

I like casa, but I still kinda miss the element of height in it. It's a little flat in my opinion, but that's just the way it was made I guess. But it's very balanced indeed, unlike docks for example, where camping seems to be a part of the map in TS.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Dark Devil (old) Icon

• LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 16 April 2004 - 02:05 AM

[quote name='"Annihilator"]I'm not exactly sure how to bring the market into play. I just had an idea though' date=' if the blue flag was placed in the corridor leading from where the flag is now to the room with the propane tank I think it might work. You would have a lot more attacks coming from the market area but it wouldn't shut off the other side of the map because it still a good way to bring the red flag back.[/quote']

Where the plant zone is for bomb, that would make it more fun for both teams. I also believe in pushing the red flag back alittle bit just to the top of the first step on patio.

#27 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 16 April 2004 - 09:51 PM

Then pass along some better information as to where YOU think flags should be. This is by far the best map in the entire mod' date=' hands down.[/quote']

The best map YOU think....

the best map FACT

#28 User is offline   preat Icon

• Account: preat

Posted 17 April 2004 - 07:54 AM

Well, re all the posts here I guess we're all set then? Casa is a very popular map, no question about it - IMO, Casa is one of the best maps.

#29 Guest_]{lar!ty

Posted 17 April 2004 - 06:51 PM

like oswald said "It's easy to bitch" and casa kicks ass.

#30 Guest_Old Polish Bastard

Posted 17 April 2004 - 07:14 PM

I think casa is a good map, played it in TS and TDM. I also like to play it in FFA but imo could be a bit smaller for that.

Old Polish Bastard

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942