• +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

casa Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Goat (old) Icon

• LocationIndiana

Posted 18 April 2004 - 11:00 PM

I don't like casa. That being said it is only my opinion. It is a GOOD map it doesn't suit me I don't play it .

As Os said: make it better by being constructive I would like some more climbing and perhaps nice snipeing lines of sight. I wish I could map and perhaps make my self clearer.

Oh and the music P1sses me off..... :wink: :roll:

#32 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 19 April 2004 - 12:06 AM

Actually, casa has quite a few sniping lines of site. One of my favourite maps to snipe on,

#33 User is offline   MeNoPausE (old) Icon

• LocationNew York, NY

Posted 19 April 2004 - 02:35 AM

Casa is a phat mizzap biatch!! Many good sniping lines, and the addition of the new shortcuts finally adds an element of completion to this map. When it comes to Casa, "it's all good." Don't hate, you like other maps cause you excel on them, maybe Casa isn't your cup of piss??? :?:

#34 User is offline   Goat (old) Icon

• LocationIndiana

Posted 19 April 2004 - 03:31 AM

Actually, casa has quite a few sniping lines of site. One of my favourite maps to snipe on,

Could you be anymore condescending.... I offered an opinion and some constructive points to improve MY Casa.

Having played all versions of this map i am well aware for the Lines of sight.

GGs
thanks for coming Buh Bye

#35 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 19 April 2004 - 05:18 AM

altho i think with the new passage underneath narrow to weapons crates makes that side far too ez to rush for bm now.. its not worthwhile being in fountain anymore... which means the defenders have a much harder job of navigating both sites.

to make myself clearer i think that new passage is too strong because its well hidden and behind impressive cover.. with the arches and the metal rails and the small balcony hides you from any defending snipers.. just seems to me that with that new tunnel you have made some other areas redundant.. alley by wood pile for instance.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#36 User is offline   Scinner (old) Icon

Posted 03 May 2004 - 12:58 PM

i think casa is a great map for TS ..but for ctf almost all maps are not really balanced..my opinion is that ctf maps must be like q3 ..all the same on both side's..but i know that is not possible in the urban maps we now have..NP for me btw i love Bomb and for that mod i love casa as much as i hate it ..it needs very good tactics..(for CW)

#37 Guest_lloyd

Posted 03 May 2004 - 02:29 PM

casa in bomb is a map for red not for blue, blue have a good chance when red spawn market but thats about it.

#38 User is offline   samalander (old) Icon

• LocationNew York

Posted 03 May 2004 - 06:23 PM

I don't like casa in Team Survivor because it can be one of the most campy maps at times.

The reason is that with the elimination of the extra hallway by the weapons crates, almost every exit from the patio courtyard to the fountain courtyard/market puts the person coming from the patio courtyard at a severe disadvantage versus snipers on the other team.

Think about it:
Long Hallway: you're going down a narrow, narrow, long hallway against a guy with an sr8 who can strafe behind a wall as soon as he shoots.

L-Shaped Hallway: You're popping out and can be seen by snipers almost completely hidden behind any of three-four obstacles.

Main-Square Alley: arguably the best place to rush from, you can still be sniped by people whose heads you can't even see because they are behind plants at the weapons crates area.

Alley Timbers -> Market: Another area that allows you to be easily sniped by people hiding in any one of three/four spots.

Now, the team that spawns on the patio courtyard side is NOT without means to play: they simply camp, because they can't rush -- unless they don't mind getting sr8'd every other round, if not every round. Because of this, in my experience 99% of the time you have 5 or more people on either team, Casa turns into 'camp until a sniper on YOUR team clears the snipers on the OTHER team in a certain area, then go to that area.'

b-o-o-r-i-n-g.....

#39 Guest_MaxX

Posted 04 May 2004 - 08:16 AM

Hey, like I hear back in Europe - and you guys know it here in the US as well - mi casa es su casa.

Nothing else to say. :lol:

#40 User is offline   Delerius Icon

• Account: delerius

Posted 04 May 2004 - 01:32 PM

casa is teh un win team survivor and bomb mode ... ctf is pretty damn good to.

However i gotta say... turnpike is my fav ts map ho ho ho

... casa bm
... docks Ctf

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942