• You cannot reply to this topic

Learn Level Design Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#31 User is offline   Swiiitan Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: swiiitan
  • Main tag: wG*

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:44 PM

View PostTizz, on 24 June 2011 - 01:33 PM, said:

You hate reading. Right. At least that makes sense with the way you write on this forum. I hate reading you.

Hehe ye well i meant i hate to read turtorials :), i love reading this forum for example, and i love when people flame at me its very funny :D
i dont really care how unmature i act i just like this very much and want a flame to stay as long as it can so please feed me some moore ;)

and rayne just so you know i have not insulted any dev member i dont say his turtorials are bad, they are probably very good but i still think they should make more video turtorials... it very funny all i was saying is i like video turtorials more then text and now this whole community hates me xD?
well sure keep hating me i love it :D'

and to rob: i like ur post ur right, i might have sounded disrespectful i probably did :S *wops* but yes i use *@!#, shit, crap and all those words( english as swedish) in my normal life converstions and im used to it. well im 18 so i might be a child but yes i rage easy and i get turned on (dident know better words for it xD) when people flame on me, rayne for example have already banned me from c.m.m forums cause he started to fight against me and failed :)

PS. I LOVE FROZEN SAND AND HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THEM IF I INSULTED ONE OF YOU IN FS(i dident but w/e) IM VERY SRY!!!!! KEEP ON MAKING MY FAVORITE GAME AND GL HF :)

This post has been edited by JustMe...: 24 June 2011 - 02:53 PM

Ingame: Swiiitan
Clan: **Saft

#32 User is offline   Rayne Icon

• Account: rayne

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:17 PM

LOL in order for me to hate you, you actually have to mean something to me. You are arrogant and have very little to no skills you can brag with.
So far you created absolutely nothing and yet you run your mouth and make a fool out of yourself lol.

I think i will just sit back and wait for RaideR to come along, get tired of you and take you off this forum like I've done the same with mine :)

Now stop derailing a thread that talks about things you know nothing about.
BTW i see why it's such a big problem for you to read tutorials. It is very hard to read a tutorial when you don't even know how spell the word properly lol :)

This post has been edited by Rayne: 24 June 2011 - 07:20 PM

#33 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:27 PM

Posted Image
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

#34 User is offline   Tizz Icon

• Account: tizz
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:57 AM

Comparing vid' tutorials to written ones, I'd say it's a bit harder to print video tutorials to read them offline or elsewhere where you don't have a computer. Just FYI.

#35 User is offline   Swiiitan Icon

•   QA member   

Posted 25 June 2011 - 11:46 AM

ops i spelled tutorial wrong my whole world is falling apart.... okey i admit it my english isent the best (are u happy now?) yes i find some turtorial hard to read/understand(yes iwe tryed to read some...)my skill level might not be the best im a noob mapper i admit, but seriously what have u showed the world thats so damn good then? a palm? oh yes u have oh man i love that palm its so beautiful!!! iwe never seen a map from u, yet you run your mouth and make a fool out of yourself lol (haha its funny it fitted in here 2, we have something in common dude!!) raider might come and he might not, its up to him i dont care really. same as ur forum i can just register again with an alias, its no problem :) though i dont see why he should what have i done? insulted an dev member? nope i have not iwe insulted u? who cares? no one? yepp thats right, now go back to ur own forum where u can play god and let everybody kiss ur feets (its funny i have many friends who really unlikes u but they keep kissing ur feets cause they dont wanna get banned, im not like that i wont kiss ur filthy feet just get it keep ban me and ill keep join with a new ip, a new name, a new email adress what are u gonna do about it? stop let people join the community?

@ SilverFoxZ: just gotta love that pictures i remember that one with bazooka ^^ haha, Did i bring it ;D??

@ tizz: ye ur right :) its easier but for the future i will give u a tip :P use youtube downloader it download a movie in like 1 - 5 min depending on how long it is (the longest iwe download was like 15 min video) :)

This post has been edited by JustMe...: 25 June 2011 - 12:05 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#36 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:14 PM

Stay on topic and keep it civilized.

Thank you.

#37 User is offline   Swiiitan Icon

•   QA member   

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

aww.......... it was atleast fun while it lasted :)

so now when we are back to the civilization i just wanna say:
I respect that some people like Text tutorials :)
Now pls respect that i like Video tutorials :)

and as my best friend told me (damn why couldent i think of that xD)
"it is easier for them to make vids. than to write it all down. and it is easier to teach himself through a video, because then you see what they do insted of reading what they have done."

this is my opinion and i respect if others dont agree as long as they dont flame on me for nothing again :)

#38 User is offline   Picola Icon

• Account: picola
  • Main tag: CMM|

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:09 PM

I actually prefer video tutorials too. Written tutorials rarely give good enough visual clues for those of us who learn best by being shown rather than told.

I would only go for a written tutorial if it were mostly in pictures with a little description. I read and write perfectly well but there are plenty of people who are dyslexic or do not understand things so well if it is not in their first language.
we make your maps so you dont have to.

#39 User is offline   PureFilth Icon

• Account: purefilth
  • Main tag: [#!]

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:11 PM

I prefer pictures + arrows + annotations.
Although I certainly dont mind reading huge pages of text if it is worth it.

Which reminds me.. I still need to look through this tutorial stuff like I said earlier and check it out *lazy* :P

#40 User is offline   RobDistorted Icon

•   former FS member   
    Animator
  • Account: robdistorted

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:38 PM

View PostJustMe..., on 25 June 2011 - 12:44 PM, said:

aww.......... it was atleast fun while it lasted :)

so now when we are back to the civilization i just wanna say:
I respect that some people like Text tutorials :)
Now pls respect that i like Video tutorials :)

and as my best friend told me (damn why couldent i think of that xD)
"it is easier for them to make vids. than to write it all down. and it is easier to teach himself through a video, because then you see what they do insted of reading what they have done."

this is my opinion and i respect if others dont agree as long as they dont flame on me for nothing again :)

Nicely put! :biggrin:

Glad we can get back on topic.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942