• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4.2.010 Now LIVE! Rate Topic: -----

#91 User is offline   kaonic Icon

• Account: kaonic
  • Main tag:

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:43 PM

For some reason when I organized the matches in 4.2.010 in Brazil, many people couldn't hear the sound of weapon switching. I could hear it, but 3 people told me they couldn't.

#92 User is offline   pollomaligno Icon

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:04 PM

I love the new choose-your-own-skin, now I can always be in the red team and actually *SEE* the enemies XD but I've noticed that the funstuffs don't work any more. It's sure nice to have something that individualises the players no matter what skin they have, so they can say OMG it's HIM when you pop in front of them and run for their lives while you stab them in the back :P. So can we please have the funstuffs back? And preferably something unitary for all skins, not funred funblue funwhite funblack funInsertRgbHere...

Edit: well looks like funstuffs are disabled for 4.2 until further notice and I've been living under a rock so ... yeah.. nevermind :)

This post has been edited by pollomaligno: 26 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

#93 User is offline   ObScUrE Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: obscure

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:33 PM

+1 for post above me and welcome on board in our community :-)

I really like your voice BladeKiller maybe one of the reasons I exclusively play the female models. :D

HD merchandising will get great cant wait to buy all the awesome posters and stuff that will come from Nounou. <3

BenQ-XL2420T|Filco-Ninja-TKL-MXRed|Logitech-G403|AKG-K70201000010 01101100 01110101 01110100 01010010 01100001 01110101 00100100 01100011 01101000~The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.~

#94 User is offline   Gregfield Icon

• Account: gregfield

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

What happened to walljumps? Since the last update, they got delayed (like lagged).

#95 User is offline   bubbleboy Icon

• Account: bubbleboy
  • Main tag:

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

View Postx3r, on 26 March 2013 - 03:02 AM, said:

To fix the wall jumps just start a local server from the in-game menu.

Start Server >> Start Server >> Load it >> Quit >> Normal wall jumps everywhere!

I was wandering why i wasn't getting the walljump bug yesterday and i think you're right. I loaded dressingroom on localhost to look at the animations/skins in a mirror and it was after that that walljumping went back to normal for me.
MAKU

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#96 User is offline   Muffie Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: muffie

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

whens 4.2.011 coming to fix the walljump bug? I also feel like icy map acceleration is slowed down but that could just be me.
.:| Win10 x64 | AMD R5 2600 | 16Gb G.Skill cL16@3ghz | ASUS STRIX Vega 64 |:.

#97 User is offline   kaonic Icon

• Account: kaonic
  • Main tag:

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:17 AM

Maybe have number 1 up to 10 in the back of the skins? To solve the "individualize" X player...?

#98 User is offline   Fenix Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: fenix

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:37 AM

View PostGregfield, on 26 March 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

What happened to walljumps? Since the last update, they got delayed (like lagged).

It has been already explained in several other topics. Once for good:
We found a bug introduced by the new g_maxWallJumps CVAR. This cvar can be changed (from 3) only in Jump Mode, but it's used to compute the number of WJ left in all the gametypes. The delay you are experiencing is directly proportional to the ping you get on the server: the more is the latency, the more is the delay. We already fixed this bug and we are waiting for our QA guys to confirm the fix. The same bug has been found affecting the g_noStamina CVAR, so that's may be the reason why on icy maps the acceleration is a bit slowed down (it doesn't matter if the cvar is active or not)-

Fenix

#99 User is offline   Runamok Icon

• Account: runamok
  • Main tag: -WAR-

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:09 AM

View PostJRandomNoob, on 26 March 2013 - 05:54 AM, said:

From this description I’m pretty sure he has both nades bound as bind MWHEELDOWN "weapon 11; weapon 13" — or in the opposite order, but that doesn’t really matter, since in both cases the behavior is the same, you only get smoke nades and have to either drop them or expend them to access HE. In case you use bind MWHEELDOWN "ut_weaptoggle grenade", the behavior is exactly the opposite: you only get HE, and no amount of scrolling will help.

it's actually the Opposite, starting a local server and typing "Give All"

ut_weaptoggle grenade is ONLY pulling smokes out EDIT2: actually, it's pulling only the last slot (furthest to the right) even though I'm holding all 3 kinds (yes 3, there's flash nades in the game but not in the gear select menu, that's a bug one way or the other EDIT: turns out it wasn't /give all that gave me the flashes, I already had them on me)

my weapon bind of "weapon 13; weapon 12; weapon 11" works exactly as intended, it's choosing the HE nades, when I drop them it chooses Flash nades, and when I drop those it finally chooses the Smokes

in fact, thinking about the way "weaptoggle" used to work, they're all broken, none of them are actually switching between any of the weapons the way they used to

EDIT: scratch that, Primary is switching between 2 primary weapons that are both classed as secondaries (when you only have 2 secondaries equipped) but secondary won't, so they're all working as intended except the grenades

I could write out completely the way I would like each weaptoggle variation to be considered, but that would probably take more room than this post

This post has been edited by Runamok: 27 March 2013 - 09:22 AM

-WAR-Runamok`

cyrus: "Camping" is a non-issue for a player that uses his/her head.

#100 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:48 AM

Runamok is right, the behavior depends on slot order — try equipping HE and picking up smokes, then dropping both and picking them up again in the opposite order, smokes first, then HE. I didn’t think of that when testing.
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

• (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942