Get Legit Bro! Rate Topic: ***** 13 Votes

#221 User is offline   davygrvy Icon

• Account: davygrvy

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

epic

#222 User is offline   Subzero663 Icon

• Account: subzero663

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

Kakusho, the list is right, I doubt(100% sure) that they would randomly choose players to ban ;)
Some of them only downloaded <- that gets tracked, some of them only used wallhack to spectate players to see if they were using.
No matter what you modify q3urt.exe, it's like when you download (sometimes) cracks, and keys, that thing will modify the file.. mostly, .exe

#223 User is offline   saint Icon

•   community admin   
    www.urban-terror.fr
  • Account: saint
  • Main tag: pwnie.

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:57 PM

Seriously, there's no way to complain since 90% of the names released in the list, did assume the fact they've been detected, and moreover, that they cheated once at least. You want proofs, I can deal with that, but do not ever dare to say "she cannot be a cheater, she fights cheaters, she's a mother, she has kids, blablabla". Richard Kuklinski also had a family, that thing didn't prevent him to kill over 100 people. Just saying.

To be more closer to the game, SoliD was a really nice player back in old times, he played for *F* clan. He was an ex-military, was a father, had kids. These things didn't stop him in using a low fov aimbot. And he took on it. Like a man.

This post has been edited by saint: 19 August 2013 - 10:59 PM

#224 User is offline   Subzero663 Icon

• Account: subzero663

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:58 PM

Hey saint that's too aggressive :<

#225 User is offline   kakusho Icon

• Account: kakusho

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:04 PM

Your doudt.
Me too.
And how it was done it not fair for me.
I dont say mor because I dont want angry with the communoty of URT.

For instance I dont include any name.

Dont forgot : IT IS A GAME, IT NOT THE REAL LIVE but there a real person behind

let they explain.

I was a admin on server and when I ban (like other admin) is with evidence and they can ask for this evidence.

BE FAIR and FUN please.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#226 User is offline   cruntett Icon

• Account: cruntett

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:41 PM

Thanks FS! I will certainly play more now, and i'm very happy about it.

This post has been edited by cruntett: 19 August 2013 - 11:42 PM

#227 User is offline   fonducci Icon

• Account: fonducci
  • Main tag: 420.

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:51 PM

This what i do to all chiter types of men games.

#228 User is offline   Pat59 Icon

• Account: pat59

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:53 PM

View Postsaint, on 19 August 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

Seriously, there's no way to complain since 90% of the names released in the list, did assume the fact they've been detected, and moreover, that they cheated once at least. You want proofs, I can deal with that, but do not ever dare to say "she cannot be a cheater, she fights cheaters, she's a mother, she has kids, blablabla". Richard Kuklinski also had a family, that thing didn't prevent him to kill over 100 people. Just saying.

OK, so if i pm you, you can give some proof about some players ?

View Postsaint, on 19 August 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

To be more closer to the game, SoliD was a really nice player back in old times, he played for *F* clan. He was an ex-military, was a father, had kids. These things didn't stop him in using a low fov aimbot. And he took on it. Like a man.

I remember this time, Forgotten was a really nice team. Also remember that it was really really hard when they decided to say that he was cheating. Remember how many did not accept this also.

This post has been edited by Pat59: 19 August 2013 - 11:54 PM

#229 User is offline   saint Icon

•   community admin   
    www.urban-terror.fr
  • Account: saint
  • Main tag: pwnie.

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:58 PM

I only said I could deal with the fact that you want demos, I never said I could provide proofs to you. Regarding to *F* clan, yes it has been hard for them to accept the truth, especially when you know that they met altogether during a French LAN (or any other event). Anyway, it was hard but they accepted it (and the decision was based on a demo !!! that means it was less trustable than Frozen Sand's anticheat program !!!).

#230 User is offline   Swaggzilla Icon

• Account: swaggzilla
  • Main tag: )O,O(

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:03 AM

View PostBludShoT, on 19 August 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

Old news. Crappy got banned in FTW months ago when FTW received actual proof of him hacking. (His old clan teamviewered his pc and recovered deleted cheats and screenshotted it.) (TBH I think they had this evidence much sooner and took their sweet time getting it to FTW, which is pretty uncool :| but what can you do...) FTW never said Crappy didn't cheat, they only said they didn't have good enough evidence that he did. As soon as they had it, they banned him. I know some people find videos of a guy throwing a grenade at enemies that just ran by to be good evidence of cheating, or a guy with 300 ping shooting around a corner one time on an unreliable demo, and well, if they ran the world then everyone would be banned :p The more important issue is, are people positive contributing members of a community, or do they just like to complain and tear things down? Props to the positive folks out there who make communities happen.

And f*#k cheaters!

Old news or not, I just like to rub it in. He was hacking the whole time, and you did say he wasn't cheating, and the evidence wasn't sufficient for your standards, look where that landed FTW. :)

• (55 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942