• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Get Legit Bro! Rate Topic: ***** 13 Votes

#231 User is offline   Fab Icon

• Account: fab

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:12 AM

View Postsaint, on 19 August 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

Seriously, there's no way to complain since 90% of the names released in the list, did assume the fact they've been detected, and moreover, that they cheated once at least. You want proofs, I can deal with that, but do not ever dare to say "she cannot be a cheater, she fights cheaters, she's a mother, she has kids, blablabla". Richard Kuklinski also had a family, that thing didn't prevent him to kill over 100 people. Just saying.

To be more closer to the game, SoliD was a really nice player back in old times, he played for *F* clan. He was an ex-military, was a father, had kids. These things didn't stop him in using a low fov aimbot. And he took on it. Like a man.

You're right. But you don't know her (FeeFee) like me! Once again, it's ridiculous to think she installed or tried a hack.

How would you react if your name will be on the list next? I think it will be the same as mine, or them in this case. Think about it.

PS:I'm not saying that all are innocent on this list because I don't know them all, but I disagree with some names for obvious reasons which may escape others.

#232 User is offline   xisorz Icon

• Account: xisorz

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:15 AM

So, for all of you out there saying this mechanism isn't 100% accurate I just want to say something.
Well, I can't prove it's accurate or not, but I trust them. And I know for a fact that 50% of the people in that list have cheated, because I actually know them. I can't be certain if everyone in that list cheats or not, but, if FS says it's 100% accurate, who are we to doubt them?
People, these guys work their asses off everyday for your own pleasure. The game is completely free, nobody pays them to work on the game, this isn't their job. If they've been nice with everyone thus far, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't lie to you now. And if this whole "trap" to catch cheaters turned out to be a mistake, I'm sure they'll fix everything.

Kind of unbelievable how after they got hacked and stuff, they still are able to come and proudly announce this to you guys as if nothing hapenned.
I'm happy to be part of a community where for once the admins actually care for their members.

Keep up the good work. And don't listen to anyone who says you're not doing things properly. They have no right to judge you since they don't actually give you money for you guys to make a game for them. And still, we can't complain, we have a real freaking unique, fun and fantastic game to play. Enough with the arguing let's just be thankful we got rid of some cheaters.

King regards.

#233 User is offline   cruntett Icon

• Account: cruntett

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:17 AM

I have a question.
We have 144 cheaters. But for how many account tested? How many different Auth were actually parsed by the AC during the time he was activated?
I'd like to extrapolate a percent of cheater on the game.
Thanks.

This post has been edited by cruntett: 20 August 2013 - 12:21 AM

#234 User is offline   zopieux Icon

• Account: zopieux

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:20 AM

View PostAleyra, on 19 August 2013 - 09:40 AM, said:

Salut le membres de FS
Mon pseudo est feefee
Je vous répondrai en français car c'est dans la langue de Molière que je m'exprime le mieux.. Merci à Aleyra de venir ains prendre la défense de Eric29 et moi et de me prêter son compte pour que je puisse m'adresser à vous...
De retour de vacances aujourd'hui, j'aprends que non seulement je suis ban mais qu'en plus je ne peux même plus communiquer sur ce forum...
J'ai reçu des pm qui m'ont consseillé de changer d'Auth, etc... PAS question ! Je n'ai jamais cheaté et voir mon pseudo souillé de la sorte me mets en pétard...
Des erreurs, vous en faites pleins, c'est normal, ... il n'y aurait pas autant de bug dans le jeu sinon... Alors en voici une de plus que vous devez corriger svp !
Amicalement, Fee Fee

“Hi FS members,
My nick is feefee.
I'll answer in French as it's the language I'm the most comfortable with. Thanks to Aleyra to defend my and Erics29's position, I also appreciate he let me use his account to write this answer.

I'm back from holidays this day and not only do I discover I'm banned, I cannot even discuss on this forum…
I've received PMs who advised me to change my auth, things like that. Don't even think about it! I've never cheated and it drives me mad to see how defiled my nickname became.
You make all sorts of mistakes, this is normal, else there wouldn't be so many bugs in the game… So, here is one more bug you should fix, please.

Regards, Fee Fee”

View PostPlow, on 19 August 2013 - 09:56 AM, said:

Je monte au front également, "in french", pour soutenir feefee et eric29. Ce sont des joueurs avec un Gameplay exemplaire, ils ne sont pas si fort que ça au niveau skill, mais il ont le respect du jeu. FS s'est trompé, a fait une erreur et doit la réparer.

feefee et eric29 jouent depuis assez longtemps pour avoir gagner la confiance de certains joueurs comme moi, je les cotois sur les TS3, en jeu,... Et je peux vous assurer, ce n'est pas des gens mauvais et qui cheat. Car les gens qui cheat ont peur de se faire prendre et donc ne prennent pas un certain plaisir de jeu. Or les deux cités plus haut ont ce plaisir de jouer, de rigoler, de s'amuser sur un jeu tel que UrT.

Vous avez bannis 2 joueurs qui respectent les règles du jeu, car ils sont honnetent.
Donc je me rejoint au message d'Aleyra : "Error it Human".

Je cherchais un moyen de m'expliquer "in English" mais mon niveau n'est pas vraiment élevé, mais quoi de mieux que de parler dans sa langue au final.

A bientôt FS, et que les bons cheaters soient bannis et les innocents librent.

Blaise.

“I, too, step into the breach, in French, to support feefee and eric29. Those are players with an exemplary gameplay, they're not that skilled, yet they do respect the game. FS was wrong here, they made a mistake and have to fix it.

feefee and eric29 have been playing for enough time so as to gain other players' trust, including mine. I meet them in game, on TS3… And I can assure you they're not bad people who cheat. Cheaters have the fear to be caught red-handed, so they don't enjoy the game. feefee and eric29 do enjoy to play, enjoy and have fun with games such as UrT.

You just banned two players who follow the rules, because they're honest. I second Aleyra: "error is human".

[excuses about English level]

See you soon FS, may real cheaters be banned and innocent people be free.
Blaise”

#235 User is offline   Tranc3r Icon

• Account: tranc3r

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:29 AM

LOL, this thread is so popular we caught the attention of Google!

Posted Image
- Bass in yo' face!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#236 User is offline   Nikki Icon

• Account: nikki
  • Main tag: diRf!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:45 AM

Does anyone else find it laughable that everyone's so focused on these 2 players who are apparently pretty close and who both somehow were detected to be using cheats....but the system has to be faulty for both of them!

#237 User is offline   postit Icon

• Account: postit

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:57 AM

View PostNikki, on 20 August 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

Does anyone else find it laughable that everyone's so focused on these 2 players who are apparently pretty close and who both somehow were detected to be using cheats....but the system has to be faulty for both of them!

Great observation.

One thing I've learned from 7 years playing FPS is to TRUST NO ONE. If my dead grandmother appeared on a ban list I would not be surprised.

Unless you are looking over their shoulder as they are playing you cannot trust anybody 100%.

GJ FS, but will the source code leak mean the AC is no longer viable?

#238 User is offline   Reflux Icon

•   gameserver owner   
  • Account: reflux
  • Main tag: FSK405|

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:59 AM

View PostbeautifulNihilist, on 19 August 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

View PostTranc3r, on 19 August 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

You think you could add the AC bit in all the cheaters' profile?

This is exactly what I'm looking for.

F1

I think for all of the apologists, we're just trying to garner some faith in the system. We want AC, we want to trust AC, and I think this is especially important when it comes to finding a name on this list, or any future lists, of players we're familiar with and regular our own servers.

As server admins, it's somewhat important for us to be involved in the process beyond just 'set auth_cheaters "1"'. I don't doubt you have solid evidence and I don't doubt that you trust your AC and you've likely done sufficient testing over the past several months. Considering that roughly 150 names vs. 80K+ accounts were tagged as cheaters demonstrates that the system isn't running sideways. However, it would be important to provide something for the listed cheaters, now and in the future, to get server admins to cooperate.

After all of that, as others have stated, we don't, or don't get to, question Evenbalance or other AC systems from other games. Since no system is 100%, though you want to believe your AC is, what are you going to do when somebody needs to contest a ban?

For the record, I'm all for your AC. We're obviously beyond desperate for it.

Peace,
-Me

#239 User is offline   beautifulNihilist Icon

•   verified user   

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:01 AM

View Postpostit, on 20 August 2013 - 12:57 AM, said:

GJ FS, but will the source code leak mean the AC is no longer viable?

THIS is the kind of question I hope not to hear an answer for.
Let's all assume not and then rejoice when the second list is posted.

• (55 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942