• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Get Legit Bro! Rate Topic: ***** 13 Votes

#52 User is offline   tener Icon

• Account: tener

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:31 AM

I've never used cheats online in any version of 4.2 or 4.1.

I still have most of 4.2.001 thru 009 i think, full zips. extract and play.
i couldn't use .010 thru 0.012, and i still play .014

I only ever frag on President Camacho's Cabinet, where i'm a head admin and was accused of cheating exactly one time because my qid got messed up somehow with somebody's who actually was cheating. the demo i got where i was banning him absolved me (i still have this demo); back in the 4.1 days.

you want my config? my zpaks? the game exe? windows 7, 64 bit, phenom II 840, radeon hd 5570.. not sure what to tell you, but you're wrong.

i only jump. is there really jump hax? i thought i was always joking.. and i'm not even that good of a jumper..

i'll make another account if i need to, but my name is tener. i'd like to keep it that way in your auth system.

#53 User is offline   skullzz Icon

• Account: skullzz

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:59 AM

I've got many questions about this anti-cheater, because you guys simply add the name of the people who cheated but not where, when and mainly why. We have in the Brazilian community of Urban Terror a good player, his name is Sanzio (Auth - Snz) and had his reputation destroyed by this AC. The community is stunned because we have a serious Anti Cheater squad and he never got caught. He is even in the Brazilian Team of Urt for play in the Nations Cup. I would like to have more details about this case! For me, this bans have to be checked again to avoid innocent people to be banned, and, if possible, I would like more explanations by the Frozen Sand Team. Thank you.

This post has been edited by skullzz: 19 August 2013 - 05:16 AM

#54 User is offline   The Doctor Icon

• Account: thedoctor

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:04 AM

Thx for this great job, it's Xmas in August for me :smile:

#55 User is offline   noobtia Icon

• Account: noobtia
  • Main tag: )O,O(

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:19 AM

Awwww yeaaahhh!!!

Couple surprising names on the list, but yeah.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#56 User is offline   Nikki Icon

• Account: nikki
  • Main tag: diRf!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:57 AM

I'm usually one of the first people to doubt FS but I'm pretty sure they nailed this one. I watched a cheat by cheat breakdown down to the minutes the cheat was used. When it was used, where it was used, etc. Quite a few in the list aren't surprising at all. Like the "reformed" hackers that were caught yet again. Oh man and good ole Crappy. Viva la FTW!

Anyways, sincerely, good job.

#57 User is offline   Pez Icon

• Account: pez
  • Main tag: strayA#

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:15 AM

very well done. Too bad that snuff had to release the code, could have got them all!

#58 User is offline   schnork Icon

• Account: schnork
  • Main tag: [exp]

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:27 AM

I am not happy with the explanation that you guys give us. Also one of my team mates and one of my friends is affected and the only thing you tell us that your method is 100% reliable.
Usually I am not the one to bitch about FS, no I support you when I can. But this time it is just ridiculous. Who tells me that the anti cheat system is not as buggy as the first 4.2.001 release? How could that have been tested properly? Did you download the cheats on a clean urbanterror to check if your system actually works? Ban FS then?
You accuse people, also admins who usually pay for the game that they have cheated without giving any evidence to the public (even though you would probably discuss individual cases).
You complained about a lack of trust from the community side after the hacked git and now I tell you that you CAUSED a lack of trust for me in accusing my friends without a solid evidence.
And a little bit more decency towards the accused people would have been nice, before releasing this list. FS the Cheatbusters… great.

If the information is right after all. Fair enough… we gotta live with that. But you don't make me happy at this rate.

This post has been edited by schnork: 19 August 2013 - 07:35 AM

#59 User is offline   kenchu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: kenchu
  • Main tag: NED|

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:27 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA duff.weedwalker robb pir8|mustangcalif pir8|veen nexxis usa.myth AHAHAHAHAHAHAH GG

I LOVE YOU FS.

#60 User is offline   Derfull Icon

• Account: derfull
  • Main tag: |U`u|

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:45 AM

The AC work like the old UAC, i say that by extension.
Nobody complain when UAC ban someone, but when FS use their AC this is scandalous !
HEHE stop to take them FS and US the community for DUMBASS

Nice Work FS

• (55 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942