• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

obamacare Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

Wait a second , Silver Swords , weren't you Lybian ?
:D

#12 User is offline   evilelf Icon

•   former FS member   
    Hosting Consultant
  • Account: evilelf

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:04 AM

Wait... this is a bit of non-sense, a healthy population generates more income / revenue. Are you blind to the bigger picture? So let me get this straight, you're telling me that the most powerful economic empire (china's contesting hard lately :D) is unable to afford a minimal chunk of it's budget to ensure that it's population is healthy to remain a global power?

Think about the bigger picture here. Healthy population = better economy. Unhealthy population = costs more to keep a stable workforce / economy let alone not gaining advantage the myriad of benefits one would have.

So, it's harder and harder to make a good living? Get a better education and strive for a better future. It's the american way. Anyone can have a good life and no it's not harder. You're just not looking at the right place or asking the right questions.

Sheesh...

#13 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

View Postevilelf, on 01 November 2013 - 05:04 AM, said:

Wait... this is a bit of non-sense, a healthy population generates more income / revenue. Are you blind to the bigger picture? So let me get this straight, you're telling me that the most powerful economic empire (china's contesting hard lately :D)

Everyone knows Arstotzka has heaviest industry in the world!

Glory to Arstotzka!
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

#14 User is offline   Silver Swords Icon

• Account: silverswords

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

Wait... this is a bit of non-sense, a healthy population generates more income / revenue. Are you blind to the bigger picture? So let me get this straight, you're telling me that the most powerful economic empire (china's contesting hard lately :D) is unable to afford a minimal chunk of it's budget to ensure that it's population is healthy to remain a global power?

Think about the bigger picture here. Healthy population = better economy. Unhealthy population = costs more to keep a stable workforce / economy let alone not gaining advantage the myriad of benefits one would have.

So, it's harder and harder to make a good living? Get a better education and strive for a better future. It's the american way. Anyone can have a good life and no it's not harder. You're just not looking at the right place or asking the right questions.

Sheesh...

minimal chunk of it's budget? whos budget, the government or the people?

there were 108 million americans at the end of 2011 who were receiving one or more of government benefit programs. you can find it here http://www.census.gov/ buried somewhere in pdf.

obamacare will drag down millions more.
Smiles open many doors.

#15 User is offline   Silver Swords Icon

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

View PostTxc, on 31 October 2013 - 09:48 PM, said:

Wait a second , Silver Swords , weren't you Lybian ?

obamacare affects me as well.
Smiles open many doors.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   phd Icon

• Account: phd

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

Sheesh...

WTF man, you are from Quebec, you should know how social care kills the fkn country!

I'm so fkn glad I am out Quebec. *@!# Obamacare, let the poor people die !

#17 User is offline   Txc Icon

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

Sheesh...

If someone tell you that this clip is shot entirely on planet earth don't believe , that's a lying thought criminal without doubt !
Rammstein is the first band that have flown to the moon to shoot video clip for you !

Wait... this is a bit of non-sense, a healthy population generates more income / revenue. Are you blind to the bigger picture? So let me get this straight, you're telling me that the most powerful economic empire (china's contesting hard lately :D) is unable to afford a minimal chunk of it's budget to ensure that it's population is healthy to remain a global power? ...

Oh , the Kuomintang of People's Republic of China did so much for the health of ''their'' people & there most people are very rich .
You know People's republic of China's production uses the services all around of foreign worker & best & most importantly the most profitable & expensive goods of all chinese production are produced outside of it in some poor countries . For you can barely see a worker in People's Republic of China .

The rumours of workers working for a times less than what should be their real wages & 1 worker working as 2-3 workers for that money are completely false .

ALso the rumour that in some countries to be healthy is a luxus are fiction , too .
If you are not completely healthy you cannot work at all .

Damn , people stop watching those provokative & complitely false videos/films , what kind of sick bastards want to watch such a things anyway ?!
All people wants are nice , pleasant , slow , repeating , feeling compatible soap-operas , besides you can always take a lot of actors in no time & the shooting of the film is so easy , low resource demanding & there fast to produceable & can do so much more of them in ''notime'' , just think about that , we , humans shall completely stop watching disgusting & unpleasant things , like the completely fictional :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWc1UxdTj3Y

---

evilelf , joke away now , either you are too naive/disinformed or they paid you .
If you don't know what you are talking about & you are interested to inform yourself in first hand (because this is internet & everyone is lying on purpose & you can never be sure) how about you to take a vacation of being Urban Terror developer for a while & do investigation & check it on your own (aka ''first hand'' information) after no other reasonable argumentation seems to work to you (& it is suggested you have read carefully every post in this topic , FS devs are supposed to read carefully (OK , let's say almost)everything after all , don't they ? ) . It is not like you are so far away from USA , or are you ?

The other variant(I really doubt that to be the case) is that you are trying to be sarcastic , if so you really lack performance . Then after you cannot use it you should say "I meant sarcasm here'' .

View PostSilverFoxZ, on 01 November 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

Everyone knows Arstotzka has heaviest industry in the world!

Glory to Arstotzka!

BTW as matter of fact Usually such countries have ''People Republic of'' in front of the main name (prefix if you prefer) , but I am not supposed to lie to you so I won't say ''trust me'' , don't , check it .

You should watch 1984 (the 1984 film adaptation) , if you haven't .
Will see after that would you still prefer Arstotzka over Oceania :D .

#18 User is offline   Txc Icon

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

Sheesh...

Actually you are wrong .
That is the american way :
http://9gag.com/gag/733251
Because according to my knowledge most of the population there seems to be walking that way ;) .
& It is hard , especially if you cannot get so much food like them & if you are physically active .

View PostSilver Swords, on 01 November 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

obamacare affects me as well.

Oh , sorry , almost forgot about you pal .
U.S.A.TM politics & army care too much about the rest of the world , you know .

But''every action has a reaction'' ....

BTW
I do enjoy what the arabian fellows in I_forgot_which_country_&_it_is_not_really_important_which_one destroyed flawlessly the U.S.A. TM embassy . The reason was stupid & smallminded (someone supposedly with judish origin uploaded some silly video-joke on youtube) & they are fanatised , but it is better than being a sheep , you know .
And U.S.A. TM didn't do anything else than to excuse .

YouTube also refused to remove a video for political reasons & resist the pressure of these corporate politics , I heard .

Some hypocrites these days here & there around the world tryes to protest peacefully with an organisation believing they are changing something , what a morons ... Pfff ...

#19 User is offline   Silver Swords Icon

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:57 AM

im scratching off economics
Smiles open many doors.

#20 User is offline   MASSmurderER Icon

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:30 AM

money is so out of date :biggrin:

in time air .. sun .. wind .. water and possible soil will become FREE :tongue:

This post has been edited by MASSmurderER: 07 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

best things in life are free

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942