• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

obamacare Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   MASSmurderER Icon

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:53 AM

View Postphd, on 02 November 2013 - 04:44 AM, said:

*@!# Obamacare, let the poor people die !

but there can't bee rich without poor

.. eliminating poor you will automatically terminate rich ppl

.. you you .. you anarchist! :rolleyes:
best things in life are free

#22 User is offline   Silver Swords Icon

• Account: silverswords

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

those poor will be coming for his stuff before they die. =)

This post has been edited by Silver Swords: 09 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

Smiles open many doors.

#23 User is offline   phd Icon

• Account: phd

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

View PostSilver Swords, on 09 November 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:

those poor will be coming for his stuff before they die. =)

I live in the States now, I can shoot them down legally.

(just in case 90% of you have a low I.Q., this is sarcasm.)

This post has been edited by phd: 10 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

#24 User is offline   MASSmurderER Icon

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:47 AM

View Postphd, on 10 November 2013 - 01:18 AM, said:

I live in the States now, I can shoot them down legally.

I live in croatia and I don't even have to shoot to kill :biggrin: just buy car and run them down lol :laugh:

check this out; police photos

EDIT ^ sorry I'm trying to make this album public but I can seams to make it happen .. maybe this will be better option I don't know .. https://plus.google....=CNLA1JvB8NqNLQ

that's my bike :tongue: .. it's like nothing happened .. driver never payed no ticket, no punishment .. nothing, he never ever looked at me .. I have rights to sue but only on paper .. in RL it's neverending story .. not even descent medical care .. as I got no money I can't pay any treatment there for I'm to blame for any consequence I get :mellow:

p.s. my friend was run over 19 years ago and after all that time he got bill! "his" driver was drunk .. neck broke .. he was in coma for 4 weeks .. and he has to pay!!! aaaaah .. :dry:

This post has been edited by MASSmurderER: 12 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

#25 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

View PostMASSmurderER, on 11 November 2013 - 09:47 AM, said:

I live in croatia and I don't even have to shoot to kill :biggrin: just buy car and run them down lol :laugh:

check this out; police photos

EDIT ^ sorry I'm trying to make this album public but I can seams to make it happen .. maybe this will be better option I don't know .. https://plus.google....=CNLA1JvB8NqNLQ

that's my bike :tongue: .. it's like nothing happened .. driver never payed no ticket, no punishment .. nothing, he never ever looked at me .. I have rights to sue but only on paper .. in RL it's neverending story .. not even descent medical care .. as I got no money I can't pay any treatment there for I'm to blame for any consequence I get :mellow:

p.s. my friend was run over 19 years ago and after all that time he got bill! "his" driver was drunk .. neck broke .. he was in coma for 4 weeks .. and he has to pay!!! aaaaah .. :dry:

According to the photos the car is some kind of Mercedes ...

& it is a balkan country , you know (probably) ...

Besides (yes, I am talking in general here , by here I mean this sentence specifically) Justitia is but a blind , helpless woman & everyone do with her , what one pleases .

Just saying ...
At least it is what I claim , believing is always blind & personal choice it is to do it or not .
Also I want to remind that there exist an alternative - suggesting ...

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:05 PM

Also this beautiful & very enjoyable quote pass so perfectly here :

'' The blind stares
of a million pairs of eyes
lookin' hard but won't realize
that they will never see
the PEE ''

#27 User is offline   MASSmurderER Icon

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:51 AM

check Rumi (13 century poet)

.. there are so many artist .. art ... truth .. meaning .. in so much connections how the hell I find myself disconnected :biggrin:

#28 User is offline   MASSmurderER Icon

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:59 AM

I don't watch TV for years .. :biggrin:

.. and still ppl want to "be civilized" :blink:

#29 User is offline   Silver Swords Icon

• Account: silverswords

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

the majority look civilised, only two that are causing grief.
but it's still the managers fault for allowing too many people into store.
Smiles open many doors.

#30 User is offline   aspergersman Icon

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:25 PM

Obama care has cost me thousands already and I lost a kidney when I was a child so I have to be extra careful and when this mess happened my company said oh well get some Obama care ok and I did and it has cost me thousands to switch and my doctor is some dude I do NOT EVEN KNOW and you sort of build a relationship with a doctor over the years where they know you inside and out and this guy is not the best doctor in the world!!!

I regret voting for Obama and wish he would just quit being the leader of the free world and let me run things for a change because I would most definitely improve a lot of things - americans need skills and when you graduate high school it would mandatory to take two skills and level them up and it could be things like katana skills or magic the gathering card game or automotive design skill or taxidermy and that would make this country great again because have you seen Detroit it is a total mess and I blame Hard Core Pawn for that mess, ever watch that show it is like ok I will screw you over and you will have a fit and my linebacker sized henchmen will throw you out and roll credits!!!

I had to get my inhaler for that I will let someone else stand on the soap boxes now.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942