• +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Let's Frag! Rate Topic: -----

#171 User is offline   Despair Icon

• Account: despair

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:50 AM

Both North America servers are down as usual even though you listed them on the front page as test servers available for the beta. All the euro servers are there and up though but with no players of course. 160+ ping on fiber anyways to the closest one :\

Can we stop the trolling with 4.2 now and go back to 4.1 where we can all play real urt again? We prefer non laughable player models, faster gameplay like it should be (bandage nerf, stamina nerf etc). A hitcode that isn't random and downright crap basically. I'll maintain my average 30% LR accuracy in 4.2 and I still am saying it's significantly worse than 4.1 was. Players that aren't moving or camping while getting untouched by a quick controlled burst of shots from my LR using a small x-hair centered on them is not the business.

And last but not least, a netcode that isn't comparable (to benefit those higher ping players, bless their souls) with Battlefield 4. :tongue:

This game is fun and I still do enjoy playing it. But the update I feel brought at least an equal amount of issues as it did positive additions unfortunately. I'll hope some positive changes are brought around in the next update.

This post has been edited by Despair: 12 March 2014 - 08:30 AM

GlaD-Despair!
Past Teams:

GlaD- Get Legit and Dip | Xor | Area [51] Gaming | Team .USA. | Team SEX | nGw. Noobs Gone Wild | cA* Corrupted Asylum | aE Assassin's Elite | g6 | FS Firing Squad | PTW Poon Tang Warriors |

#172 User is offline   Nikki Icon

• Account: nikki
  • Main tag: diRf!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:33 PM

The North American CTF server had brief downtime a couple weeks ago because of ddos and hasn't gone down since. So...not sure?

The TS gameserver is located on a server than I'm in the process of migrating. It will be back up when I'm finished moving everything.

**Also, I was asked to add bots which I did to the TS server before the migration. I can throw bots up on the CTF server for the time being just for people to test it out if people want that. Bots are just generally a pain in the ass on CTF :P

This post has been edited by Nikki: 12 March 2014 - 07:38 PM

#174 User is offline   sneakers Icon

• Account: sneakers

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:44 PM

How does UE4 impact the analysis of your "Let's Frag!" experiment?

#175 User is offline   p5yc0runn3r Icon

•   former FS member   
    Engine Developer
  • Account: p5yc0runn3r

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:37 PM

Every BETA exercise has its use and this is no exception. What we learnt here leads us to what we want to implement and how to implement.
dmaHD developer | engine developer | crazy person

• (18 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942