• You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terror HD Gametypes

which one is planned?

#32 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:23 AM

Picking up that "jail breakout" Frankie suggested one could do a combinatuion of Jumpmode and TDM.
So if you get fragged you get teleported into a maze and have to get out of it. The maze could either be a simple 2d one, or be more complicated including jumps.
For sure this would either require the map to be prepared for that or at least a default maze implemented in the default assets.

Also you could do deathrun with points. Like someone who triggers a trap that kills, gets a point for that kill. For balance the jumping team would have to get points for reaching checkpoints or stuff like that. Or if you get through the maze you score a point for your team, with each map being played in halfs.

Basically those are not real "gamemodes", but could simple be implemented in a map. Like jail would require options to change respawn placed on first death (possible atm iirc) or reaching a checkpoint (possible, but only for a whole team) AND on reaching the real world again. (not possible atm)
Deathrun would require an entity that gives points selected by other means than simply triggering it and an ent that gives points to the whole team.

Also i would like to see an official assault mode (similar to the one currently built into maps)
I could even imagine that a CaH could be fun on maps well optimized for it.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#33 User is offline   ch3ft0ny Icon

• Account: ch3ft0ny
  • Main tag: RKF|

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:32 PM

in urban terror HD i want to see new and some old gametypes:

Old gametype like:
Team Deathmatch
Free for all
Team survivor
Capture the flag
Bomb
jumps/deathrun

New gametypes like:
Gungame
team deathmatch with 4 teams
Zombie mod. where the zombies are bot with zombie skin

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942