Urban Terror Forums: So should Mr. Sentry be more than just Mr. Sentry? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

So should Mr. Sentry be more than just Mr. Sentry?

#31 User is offline   Pez Icon

• Account: pez
  • Main tag: strayA#

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:06 AM

View PostFrankie V, on 28 June 2014 - 03:24 AM, said:

Well working on Mr Sentry was my decision and no one else. I did it as a distraction from the four or five other things I'm working on at the same time and I was interested in trying my hand at blueprints. The other options were, going to the movies, playing video games, going out with friends, watch YouTube.

Not to brag or anything but me making a weapon is a means of avoiding boredom.

So if the need to accuse anyone of wasting time then by all means point your finger at me.

As for not listening to feedback your kidding right or is this a case of what have you done for me lately?

I thought this was the case, but why not actually say that it was something on the side when releasing it to the forums? You delivered it like it was a selling point for UrT HD moving in the right direction.

I am saying that you may take our feedback but never tell us what has been taken. The only times i've received responses or seen responses to other people is when frozensand disagrees with the idea. I have read the majority of threads on this forums yet i would have little to no idea about what you actually plan to have in the game

I would have had no problem if you posted the thread as Frankie V's personal project , but the way i see it is that unless stated otherwise everything you post is by or on behalf of frozensand.

This post has been edited by Pez: 28 June 2014 - 08:13 AM

#32 User is offline   thelionroars Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: thelionroars

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

Why are you wasting time on this game anyway Pez, Rock Simulator is where it's at.

#33 User is offline   Pez Icon

• Account: pez
  • Main tag: strayA#

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:45 PM

View Postthelionroars, on 28 June 2014 - 12:47 PM, said:

Why are you wasting time on this game anyway Pez, Rock Simulator is where it's at.

i will be voting that up on greenlight that's for sure

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942