• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terror 4.3 Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#62 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:14 PM

View PostJustMe..., on 12 January 2015 - 10:46 PM, said:

You still don't understand UrT HD is being made in UnrealEngine 4 now do you?
It's not coming out SOON, it's barely started on...
These models, these guns are low poly models and would not fit UrT HD because they look too shitty, because UrT HD will truly be HD and not some 2004'ish looking game they first intended it to be (The HD Alpha).
All these features they are releasing in 4.3 is the leftovers of the old HD (things that was part of the HD Alpha) and would otherwise be thrown away.
So stop #*tching and get the facts instead..
And maybe one day if you are lucky they will put their time into making your beloved "specific-weapon-dedicated mode", maybe..

Why stupid folks are always so proud of themselves ?
You are not funny , if that's your goal . You are just boring .

#64 User is offline   Fragtag Icon

• Account: fragtag

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:24 AM

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Fragtag: 13 January 2015 - 10:25 AM

#65 User is offline   OlGood Icon

• Account: olgood

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:20 PM

Great news. Such PR though.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#66 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:30 PM

View PostBarbatos, on 12 January 2015 - 11:24 PM, said:

Please don't take it wrong but his answer is exactly what I would have answered you. Your post is full is misunderstanding and shows that you barely read the blog post before coming here.

Gun Game was done months ago but was never released. The weapons were done YEARS ago for the "old HD" but were never released...
So why would we put all this in the trash bin instead of releasing it so people can enjoy new content while waiting for HD? Is it stupid to update our game and add new content?

What exactly is your point?

So it is not obvious what is the context of what I said previously ?!
& you are asking me what I've been smoking , the irony .

'' GunGame '' was considered it wasn't said it will be done last time in that topic by the_one_who_is_unpleasant_to_mention if I remembered correctly . They just want to use exclusively not very often used guns in all-guns-allowed mode . They are incompetent to determine what they really desire & one shall read between the lines ;) . & not just the very few BOMB mode servers . There is a need for a lot of these servers & in other frag modes . & a lot of those players I claim based on my empiricism played until that moment just either CS or Call of Duty . ''GunGame '' will just allocate players from the other modes . It is bad enough that BOMB mode & Survivor mode are most played right now rather than TDM & CTF . & what happens when you don't have so much time in 1 day for Urban Terror .

Those gun models were too detailed for 4.2 , reworking them to suitable polygon count takes time ... Or is 4.3 in fstech1 & you are using the priginal artwork you did years ago , as it sounds If I am supposed to take your words literally ? And
you probably are aware how usefull such nonautomatic guns are & why this is so . I don't remember if I send to you specifically PM about Aimpushing ( & there were some people who told me it will be put for internal discussion ... )
You know - spam the auto , just hold the damn button + some bugs making it the only reasonable option in reasonable distance .

Benelli would be like just a little better pistol . WHY ?
Have you considered the guns as arrows pointing towards the crosshair ? SO you can ''find'' easier/faster the crosshair location on the screen .

WOuldn't it better to wait a bit longer & put them in HD as surprise working much better & really shine .

Besides why shall one be excited of Benelli ?

Last time I remember a dev talked about Benelli it was supposed to be just some secondary weapon none & by no mean equal to AK 103 , LR300 & M4A1 in mid to close range.

PS I am not smoking anything . But if I am to rephrase it . I do breath the smoke from the vehicles soluted in the air + some chemicals from the shells & bombs at the local bomb range .
Nothing psychoactive , sorry , but guarantee you they are open for any idiocy one might have in mind to pollute properly the still unfairly pure air ;) .
Still eager to try ? :D

This post has been edited by Txc: 13 January 2015 - 11:20 PM

#68 User is offline   Psogen Icon

• Account: psogen
  • Main tag: FTK|

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:57 AM

I've been waiting for the FN P90 for AGEEESSSSS!!! Also I wanted to ask if the "Instrument of terror" (Guitar) will be released? I really want to smack someone over the head with a guitar. It would make my day, everyday! :P

#69 User is offline   Psogen Icon

• Account: psogen
  • Main tag: FTK|

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:03 AM

View PostTxc, on 12 January 2015 - 09:34 PM, said:

ALright it leaked , so what ? I mean why there is the need of 4.3. after HD is coming soon ?
ALso you all really dislike working with the old engine , yes ?

& why there is '' gungame '' mode ?! Because some fools claimed they want it ?
Like they really know what they want . What is really needed & they want is specific-weapon-dedicated mode with some submodes - pistols only , spases only & etc .

& at least to me sounds like less programming than addition of the so called ''gungame'' , correct me if I am wrong .
It is good from time to time you people to take your time put a bit of a thought how the things should work & even might save a bit of time .

I don't see the point of adding Benelli & Magnum before HD .
And you know right now low mag , semi auto or slower guns are penalized ...
So there will be no new weapon types addition in HD ?!

The Benelli M4 and .44 Magnum renders were from 3 years ago. They're just releasing stuff that they made ages ago, but haven't been released yet. I would like them to make UrT HD in good quality, but as well all know good quality takes time. So please, just calm your farm! :D Thank you for your cooperation!

• (30 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942