• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dead or Alive? Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Biddle Icon

• Account: biddle
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 14 November 2015 - 03:43 PM

View PostLinCeX, on 14 November 2015 - 03:08 PM, said:

What would help is to accept game is diying and release urt hd ( when its ready lol ).

Well.. that's what were doing Posted Image

#32 User is offline   killspree Icon

• Account: killspree
  • Main tag: ds`

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:38 PM

View PostLinCeX, on 14 November 2015 - 03:08 PM, said:

Dude just take a look at urban zone ( not even going to mention other leagues that now dont even exist) number of clans and compare it to 2011 for example.
The game lost like 80% of his clans .

What would help is to accept game is diying and release urt hd ( when its ready lol ). Because 4.3 is gonna be failure its the same game and ppl is tired of 14 years old graphics.

This game is not about the graphics but about the unique gameplay like I said many times before 4.2 became less popular because of the player animation, because there is no way to remedy this because those animations can't be recovered.

If it where because old style graphics then the game would not have been popular in 2011.

Urban zone is a shame but I rather be part of the solution than to just come here and be like a dogowner who doesn't know how to handle his/her dog and put the dogs face in his poop every time he takes a dump on the carpet.
You don't wanne act that way "Bro" 9 times out of 10 it's the owner and not the dog.

Urban terror doesn't deserver to be treated like that and you should be ashamed of yourself.

This post has been edited by killspree: 14 November 2015 - 05:45 PM

#33 User is offline   LinCeX Icon

• Account: lincex

Posted 14 November 2015 - 07:20 PM

View Postkillspree, on 14 November 2015 - 05:38 PM, said:

This game is not about the graphics but about the unique gameplay like I said many times before 4.2 became less popular because of the player animation, because there is no way to remedy this because those animations can't be recovered.

If it where because old style graphics then the game would not have been popular in 2011.

Urban zone is a shame but I rather be part of the solution than to just come here and be like a dogowner who doesn't know how to handle his/her dog and put the dogs face in his poop every time he takes a dump on the carpet.
You don't wanne act that way "Bro" 9 times out of 10 it's the owner and not the dog.

Urban terror doesn't deserver to be treated like that and you should be ashamed of yourself.

https://openclipart....22252/feels.png

#35 User is offline   BurakQuaresma Icon

• Account: burakquaresma

Posted 14 November 2015 - 11:11 PM

Just wait for UT HD... Im sure it will be extremely popular if everything works as planned. You cant find a game which have Urban Terror like mechanics.. I tried many times to play CS GO but its so ugly for me because the slow movement. In Urban Terror you have a "freedom" like feel. I hope UrT HD will realeased soon maybe a indie devloper "steal" the ideas from UrT make their own game and realease it on steam that would be terrible.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#36 User is offline   killspree Icon

• Account: killspree
  • Main tag: ds`

Posted 15 November 2015 - 02:09 AM

they don't know how to circle jump so don't be afraid just yet!

#38 User is offline   kit3 Icon

• Account: kit3

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:10 PM

Everyone knows that UrT has been "dead'ish" for several years now, but a game isn't dead as long as there's people playing it tbh.. This is how I feel about it.
I've been playing this game for what seems like forever now (first played it back in 2004), but like the majority of the active players I stopped around the time the first 4.2 version came out, which sadly was also around the time Clan Base closed, with these 2 events happening at the same time its no wonder UrT lost a pretty big amount of players, its surprising there's actually still active leagues I dare say. Lets just face it, Urban Zone was never the "main" UrT league, Clan Base was (keep in mind i have absolutely nothing against UZ), I'm sure people remember the time that Urban Zone matches were never taken as seriously as Clan Base matches, and sometimes were no more than scrims to practice for the CB games.
When it comes to public servers though, I'm pretty sure they play a big part in keeping the game alive imo. I've started playing more actively this year, and more recently I kind of play every night (yea no life), even though there's not a whole lot of servers with players in them you can still get a full server every night, and its a bunch of fun (at least for me it is, probably will always be).
I don't know what can be done to help the game survive these next couple of years, but I'm pretty sure playing the game helps, so I guess I'll do that.

As for the devs, my message for you guys is that I hope you don't give up on the game even though I'm pretty sure if you haven't until now you probably won't. And I hope things go as smoothly as possible with UrT HD.
That's it I guess..

Peace

#39 User is offline   Zmb Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: zmb
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:58 AM

View PostBladeKiller, on 13 November 2015 - 09:42 PM, said:

Yep, we made match mode just for laughs. We didn't do it for the competitive scene at all. Of course, pub players say the same thing; i.e. that we only care about competitive players and don't care about pub players. The truth is we care about both and we do what we can with the limited resources we have. I'm amazed that there is a dev team left after all the things that have happened to us.

Wow, you've done one thing in 8 years for competitive urt, gj, sorry for saying u never did anything. Soon u might even do Urt.HD

Anyway, you can also remove groin + butt that are completely unbalanced, ONLY hitting helmets should give the possibility to kill someone with 3 bullets (helm + kevx2), not fkn groin+kevx2, or keep it but put everything to 29dmg except groin and butt still make you bleed, reduce the speed of that bleeding tho.
Make the upper leg slow you again, make lower/upper leg do the same dmg + bleed. For example.

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942