Urban Terror Forums: What are the ambitions for Resurgence ? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What are the ambitions for Resurgence ?

#22 User is offline   Kirstenwilliamson23 Icon

Posted 08 June 2021 - 05:40 AM

View Postscylk, on 27 June 2019 - 04:16 PM, said:

I can see why the development pace is being so slow, if this is enough to confuse you.

4 years is the time it took for Battalion 1944 to be released after its Kickstarter campaign. This is an example of what can be done with an UE4 fps when the developers actually try to make something out of it.

10 years is the time in which Urban Terror hasn't made any progress. Yes, it peaked approximatively in 2009 in terms of playerbase and community, which is what really matters.
https://trends.googl...q=%2Fm%2F01r8wt

5 years is the time I thought you've been working on Resurgence, but apparently I was wrong. I've been told that it's actually closer to 7 years by now, as the decision to switch on UE4 was made in fall 2013.

By the way, developers deriding me instead of trying to address my questions actually tells a lot.

What were the problems? Is the industry toxic and not that as exciting as it seems?

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2021 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942