Urban Terror Forums: something americans should know about the game: - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

something americans should know about the game:

#1 Guest_Cruper

Posted 17 May 2004 - 02:33 PM

first of all, i have to say that i am angry about SID, which thinks that it has to change before terminating the bugs in the game. DID YOU EVER SEE A BETA, IN WHICH WASNT ONLY ONE GREAT BUG ?!
just remember the "never bleed to death bug" or the "get endless ammo for spas, hk and grens"... was there ANY betas were there were more bugs fixed than made?
i dont want to terrorisize your forum, but i think americans should know that they're not the only ones which play this game. you just have the luck to be able to whine before SID, which is agreeing to every whine and tear from the american urt players. if someone in a german forum is saying something against the game, or how to do it better, none from sid agrees..
i know that in america, there are many automatic users, which dont want to get shot by snipers. but look... u have a medic kit which can help you, sniper doesnt affect anything to you know. snipers need much time to aim and sit down to hit. ...........

i had agreed on the damage, but not on the handling, and i am speaking for many snipers now. do you want to have a only auto game, or a game where only the snipers take the rifle, which can hit the body, and not hitting one arm and than spraying with de because just one hit brings you to death after a leg hit with sr8....

the snipers which use sr8 since long time still want to use sr8 and these snipers are only a few (in germany).

SO PLEASE, I AM TALKING TO YOU IN GOOD CIRCUMSTANCES, MAKE SR8 HANDLING LIKE 3.4 BUT THE DAMAGE LIKE 3.6 ... I THINK EVERYTIME SNIPERS WOULD THANK YOU AND THE AUTOS CAN AGREE TOO....
autos and snipers just have to unite... so please lets talk about it without cursing and just let us find a solution for BOTH..

#2 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:02 PM

Okaay, you need to make that post a bit friendliar if you want it to have effect. Please edit it without the namecalling and such.

The bugs in a release can always be there, Im a tester myself and I didnt find the 255ammo bug in 3.5, that sux. But hey, you just cant find everything.

Also, my suggestions for the sr8 is the other way around. Make the handling like in 3.6, but the damage as in 3.4 =]

#3 Guest_Cruper

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:09 PM

cant we find a solution without camping, its the movement, that causes that the old sr8 snipers dont want to use it anymore. i think the dmg is low enought..

movement=3.4 (SPRAYIN WHILE JUMPING) but dmg=3.6 (hitting balls and penis doesnt kill but kevlar + head.

#4 User is offline   FragginNewby (old) Icon

• LocationKilladelphia, PA

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:18 PM

Everyone can "whine before SID" - you did rather well... even from Europe.

GG indeed.

#5 User is offline   TwentySeven Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Engine Developer
  • Account: twentyseven

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:22 PM

Im sure the europeans on the QA team will be charmed to hear about all the things they suggest that never make it into the game.

you're speaking utter crap, cruper. Get over yourself you arrogant smacktard.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 Guest_Cruper

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:32 PM

i counted the minutes when ppl startet to curse and dont want to discuss about sr8-auto ....

#7 Guest_tuxq

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:39 PM

There's not much done to SR8 in 3.6
What SID has done is limit the mobility of the SR8 user while being zoomed... You can't hit much...
Maybe they're going for a little more realism?
Do you honestly think even in the least bit of reality--you're going to tote a sniper rifle around with the scope to your eye, doing straff jumping, and instagibbing everyone you see?

They did their best fixing the nade bug in 3.5 in less than 24 hours... Why? You didn't pay them shit! You only bitch when something doesn't go your way.
By the way... Don't speak for all Europeans ...I doubt all of them have your same views.

As for 3.6--I've never, never--played this game so much.
And a note for SID... You have my vote to keep it exactly the way it is--only changing for bugs.

P.S., I've played since UrT 2.3

Edit: Oh yeah, and for the love of God, please learn how to spell English words before attempting a flame war.

#8 User is offline   Shiza Icon

• Account: shiza

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:42 PM

The SR8 is perfect.

#9 User is offline   blackrayne (old) Icon

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:43 PM

hey tux...tks man:) i needed tohear that :)

#10 Guest_tuxq

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:52 PM

Hell, they even threw in a scope ring.
It'll let you know when you're moving too much.
And you can adjust your speed, position, etc., accordingly.

Edit: Hola Lt1 =)

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942