Urban Terror Forums: No|Leaf|Clover's Less Drastic Idea for the SR8 - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

No|Leaf|Clover's Less Drastic Idea for the SR8

#121 User is offline   StrayCat (old) Icon

Posted 06 May 2004 - 09:21 PM

{"]

{"]I still think it's not only about the guns, mappers could change a lot too.
(like making boxes lower so auto's can shoot snipers instead of being shot by a small shooting head :? )

I made some screenshots, let me know what you think.

http://users.pandora.be/anubis/

I agree somewhat with this, however it shouldn't be reduced to not even being able to use it for cover. A spamming LR would eat you alive if you use a box that small for cover. I think taking all the cover out of the game would cripple it severly. I like NLC's ideas for the Sr8 and can't wait to see what SID comes up with. No matter what they do not all of you will be happy and we will have this discussion again in a few months.... as we have since the beginning of this Mod.

Those boxes should have the same height as a crouching player or something, when the croucher stands up, you could shoot him in the kevlar or head ... (check my screens :? http://users.pandora.be/anubis/ )

I agree with that.

#122 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 06 May 2004 - 10:33 PM

{"]

{"]I still think it's not only about the guns, mappers could change a lot too.
(like making boxes lower so auto's can shoot snipers instead of being shot by a small shooting head :? )

I made some screenshots, let me know what you think.

http://users.pandora.be/anubis/

I agree somewhat with this, however it shouldn't be reduced to not even being able to use it for cover. A spamming LR would eat you alive if you use a box that small for cover. I think taking all the cover out of the game would cripple it severly. I like NLC's ideas for the Sr8 and can't wait to see what SID comes up with. No matter what they do not all of you will be happy and we will have this discussion again in a few months.... as we have since the beginning of this Mod.

Those boxes should have the same height as a crouching player or something, when the croucher stands up, you could shoot him in the kevlar or head ... (check my screens :? http://users.pandora.be/anubis/ )

I agree with that.

Yes, I agree with the previous poster.

#123 User is offline   Blade (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands.

Posted 07 May 2004 - 04:15 PM

and in the end, SID is gonna change the sr8, so we can all whine about something else again.

SPAS anyone?

#124 Guest_[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick

Posted 08 May 2004 - 12:37 AM

I have to say the argument about boxes being too high sounds quite solid. If they don't want to be visible, let 'em hide behind a wall/corner. I say this as an avid sr-8 user by the way.

#125 User is offline   -SATAN- (old) Icon

Posted 08 May 2004 - 01:14 AM

lest whine bout G36 now or something lol :lol:

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#126 Guest_anubis.Gun]{

Posted 08 May 2004 - 12:18 PM

[quote name='"[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick"]I have to say the argument about boxes being too high sounds quite solid. If they don't want to be visible' date=' let 'em hide behind a wall/corner. I say this as an avid sr-8 user by the way.[/quote']

I'm a sniper myself :wink:

#127 User is offline   samalander (old) Icon

• LocationNew York

Posted 08 May 2004 - 07:11 PM

whatever mrp im not gone discus bout who is better or not its just the facts we are talking bout so go wank or whatever.... :?

Ok, SATAN, you seem to be very obsessed with two things: first, that you are a good sniper, and second, that those of us whining can not or do not use sniper rifles.

Allow me to remind you of the iCu vs. {EMS} bomb mode match that took place in the STA season prior to the one which just ended. The match where iCu basically took apart {EMS} and lost maybe 8 rounds total. Let me remind you that the entire iCu team except for one or two people was using SR8s. Let me remind you that I was the highest scoring iCu in the round I played, and yes, I was using an sr8.

#128 Guest_Mikesmaf

Posted 08 May 2004 - 08:26 PM

lol yea...i'd have to wonder why you claim yourself to be suchhhhhhh a great sniper...vendetta back in the day was 100x better at sniping than you. *Yes i've seen you play...you're decent" Not flaming you or anything...just a wakeup call.

#129 Guest_BloodOmen

Posted 12 May 2004 - 07:40 PM

blah... dont touch sr8.. and stop crying about getting owned by it.. just get one yourself and become skilled at it... so this way we wont have to hear you bitch about it...

#130 Guest_BloodOmen

Posted 12 May 2004 - 07:43 PM

ill also say this... if they change the sr8 from its current form... SID will lose alot of players.. including myself... i wont be forced into useing some gay spam weapon.. ill just leave entirely.. you guys are so funny talking about peek a boo snipers...but the reality is.. those snipers have more skill.. than your pray and spray asses ever will.. and THAT has been a reality check...

• (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942