Urban Terror Forums: No|Leaf|Clover's Less Drastic Idea for the SR8 - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

No|Leaf|Clover's Less Drastic Idea for the SR8

#141 User is offline   No|Leaf|Clover (old) Icon

• LocationNew York, USA

Posted 13 May 2004 - 05:31 PM

I agree with brolly.

dear god, I just did it again :<

#142 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 13 May 2004 - 05:41 PM

i might b a bit inbetween if bloodomen wasnt such an asshat :mrgreen: .. ye auto is definately far more skill than the railgun, and using loaded "options" wont change that ..

anybody who spams with an auto will only get lucky kills once in a while .. nothing that a skilled played cant overcome with any other weapon tbh.

which to me just proves your complete ignorance towards the fine skill of the auto player bloodomen.. movement, thinkin, aiming + timing .. rather than just the aiming + timing of the sr8 player ;x

#143 Guest_BloodOmen

Posted 13 May 2004 - 09:39 PM

i must be in the twilight zone.. cause it sounds to me like these people are saying spam takes more skill than sniping... am i dreaming or something... no.. i believe its them who need to wake up.. and ty mrp your quite an "asshat" yourself :)

#144 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 13 May 2004 - 09:57 PM

You keep ignoring my points and saying the same thing over and over again.

#145 User is offline   samalander (old) Icon

• LocationNew York

Posted 14 May 2004 - 12:16 AM

You keep ignoring my points and saying the same thing over and over again.

It appears he didn't even read the thread, so good luck getting him to try.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#146 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:11 AM

i must be in the twilight zone.. cause it sounds to me like these people are saying spam takes more skill than sniping... am i dreaming or something... no.. i believe its them who need to wake up.. and ty mrp your quite an "asshat" yourself :)

yesyes "spam" (read aim + skill) is greater than ur railgun anyday..

asshat :mrgreen:

#147 Guest_[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:34 AM

BloodOmen is funny. He should try to use a "noob spam weapon" on casa when everybody else is playing sr8, and he'll probably be less entertaining in this kind of discussion.

#148 Guest_Sonic the Vampire

Posted 14 May 2004 - 06:36 AM

I actually counted headshots from autos yesterday when I was at long or close range and over 50% of the times that I was killed, even by jumping strafing autoing opponents, was head shots. You may be accurate, but headshots killing me that often are ridiculous. At least with the SR8 if somebody is rushing and they miss I can turn and kill them, but with an auto a strafe jump with 10 rounds aimed loosely at the chest will almost always kill you, even if it doesn't hit you in the head.

Spam can be skillful, just like sniping can be skillful. As far as I'm concerned more than half of the time people aren't specifically aiming at my head, whereas with a sniper rifle I know they're aiming at my torso. Either way, I'd say most of the time the kills aren't because you know exactly when to click, so what's the difference? Don't compare the two.

#149 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 14 May 2004 - 07:17 AM

Isn't that what makes Urt so beautiful? It's not all about aim, it is also about sense, movement and knowledge about the maps. :)

#150 User is offline   brolly (old) Icon

Posted 14 May 2004 - 09:59 AM

[quote name='"Roadkill"]Isn't that what makes Urt so beautiful? It's not all about aim' date=' it is also about sense, movement and knowledge about the maps. :)[/quote']

You are right, its not all about aim, but you forgot hopping up and down like a noob.

• (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942