Urban Terror Forums: No|Leaf|Clover's Less Drastic Idea for the SR8 - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

No|Leaf|Clover's Less Drastic Idea for the SR8

#31 Guest_Mikesmaf

Posted 27 April 2004 - 03:12 AM

sounds good to me. should be given some consideration.

#32 User is offline   War Spaghetti (old) Icon

• LocationPennyvania

Posted 27 April 2004 - 07:49 AM

sr8 is fine, if anything changes i'm using the psg.

#33 Guest_Mikesmaf

Posted 27 April 2004 - 07:51 AM

well after playing a ts match tonite....it further backs up the problem..it was 6vs6 ts on algiers " fast paced map". The other team " i will not name" basically 5 out of 6 of their guys carried sr8's. What made it worse is they didn't even move out of spawn and they camped behind boxes and walls. Algiers is a fast paced map..no reason why your whole team should be carrying sr8s. Getting a bit rediculous.

#34 User is offline   -SATAN- (old) Icon

Posted 27 April 2004 - 08:30 AM

well 27 posted his idea a little while back and then the community voted NO so blame them not SID

#35 User is offline   dead (old) Icon

• LocationItaly

Posted 27 April 2004 - 09:14 AM

well after playing a ts match tonite....it further backs up the problem..it was 6vs6 ts on algiers " fast paced map". The other team " i will not name" basically 5 out of 6 of their guys carried sr8's. What made it worse is they didn't even move out of spawn and they camped behind boxes and walls. Algiers is a fast paced map..no reason why your whole team should be carrying sr8s. Getting a bit rediculous.

Next time try a HK with double ammos: it's difficult to snip when nades blows up around you, and this get time to your mates to rush against them passing trough the central house. :wink:

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#36 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 27 April 2004 - 11:17 AM

well 27 posted his idea a little while back and then the community voted NO so blame them not SID

Saying 'NO' to 1 suggestion doesnt mean that they dont want to change anything, they just say that that suggestion is not good.

We need to think of smt else.

#37 User is offline   -SATAN- (old) Icon

Posted 27 April 2004 - 12:41 PM

why?? nothing is gone be changed now so quit thinking bout that and wait till ET:UT is there :?

#38 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 27 April 2004 - 05:16 PM

Im thinking ahead for next release =]

#39 User is offline   -SATAN- (old) Icon

Posted 27 April 2004 - 06:19 PM

but you will always keep a group saying: Sr8 users are newbs and always have a group screeming: assault ppl are newbs

and that peek a boo shit....there are enough ways 2 encounter that crap

im a fast Sr8 user and yes i would love to have jump sniping back and without any penalties but i realy tought 27's idea was a challenge but many ppl vote NO witch is a bit sad realy :?

but yet i encounter many snipers good and bad and some use the peek a boo crap and still they are pretty easy 2 snipe :wink:

im a player C i guess hehe i sux hard @ assault cause i can hit.....but it kills to slow but i can snipe pretty good and kill with one shot close and far away.

we still gotta see the fun in the game and accept it when we get killed instead of whining when we get shot (even if its a lame kill) and if its a lame kill find a so called "backdoor" in his tactix cause there will be a point in UrT where there is not a better release anymore and when everything is perfect. but is that fun?? i dunno :)

greetz -=SATAN=-

PS: im not gone discus bout the Sr8 anymore ill keep an eye on 27's ideas/polls/posts and ill respond 2 those cause there is still is a thing called balance in UrT witch many of you forget

#40 User is offline   Blade (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands.

Posted 27 April 2004 - 07:23 PM

Algiers a fast paced map in TS? ow please.... with all the camp rooms and windows and everything, it's one of the biggest CAMP maps in team survivor, for ctf it's fast and really cool, but in ts? ow please...

• (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942