Urban Terror Forums: No|Leaf|Clover's Less Drastic Idea for the SR8 - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

No|Leaf|Clover's Less Drastic Idea for the SR8

#151 User is offline   Shiza Icon

• Account: shiza

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:08 PM

hopping up and down like a noob = desparation

#152 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 14 May 2004 - 05:01 PM

The lr has more than it's fair share of headshots, I won't deny that. That's why I always have a helmet on my head.

#153 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 14 May 2004 - 05:42 PM

even when u hit 3 helmets in a row its still spam luck .. u cant tell anyone that u aim high really .. cause if all they can hit is torso's they wont believe u.

#154 User is offline   gHOstFaCe (old) Icon

• LocationMiami, FL US

Posted 14 May 2004 - 10:34 PM

If there are so many Sr8 users, why do I usually get killed by G36's and LR's? Um....besides the fact that I'm just no good. :?

#155 Guest_Neco

Posted 15 May 2004 - 07:12 PM

[quote name='"Sonic the Vampire"]I actually counted headshots from autos yesterday when I was at long or close range and over 50% of the times that I was killed' date=' even by jumping strafing autoing opponents, was head shots. You may be accurate, but headshots killing me that often are ridiculous.[/quote']

No auto-user that wanna counter this?
Im going away from the Sr8 now (have been using it with resonable success since 2.3) and start using the PSG-1, PLINK!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#156 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 15 May 2004 - 07:42 PM

I actually counted headshots from autos yesterday when I was at long or close range and over 50% of the times that I was killed' date=' even by jumping strafing autoing opponents, was head shots. You may be accurate, but headshots killing me that often are ridiculous.[/quote']

No auto-user that wanna counter this?
Im going away from the Sr8 now (have been using it with resonable success since 2.3) and start using the PSG-1, PLINK!

why counter that? .. perhaps he was just on a server with players that aimed well .... or perhaps his perception was impaired.. that statement is no proof of anything, except that maybe he thought 50% were headshots .. and maybe then he could be lying .. personally out of my 30 bullets per clip .. 15 arent headshots .. especially considering it usually takes 10 or more to kill a person.

• (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942